is john dodson zuffa's only hope for a good flyweight champion?

Izurmumhom**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Demetrious is a great guy, i find his style very technical and fun to watch, especially after i get subjected to a 3 round heavyweight gas fest. but to most people he is so unlikable. people say he never tries to finish, doesnt do any damage, point fighter etc... and heres dodson: this crazy heavy handed fighter, a flyweight with ko power. since benevidez got beaten, all thats really left right now is dodson to dethrone mighty mouse.

Demetrious is a good flyweight champion already. So ...

not according to the fans. they booed his fight and call mm a point fighter. dodson's all explosive and exciting.

The fans boo everything. If you listened to the fans, then you'd think nothing is good. They fans aren't an appropriate indicator of anything.

I think Dodson has this fight but I want to see McCall vs MM again.

You think Dodson is more likeable than Johnson?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you didn't see Dodson's season of TUF.

Dodson is even more disliked than Johnson. Not because of the way he fights but because of his "personality".

You think Dodson is more likeable than Johnson?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you didn't see Dodson's season of TUF.

he finishes fights, mm doesn't. plus mm is a quiet nice guy, dodson is weird, but at least hes more memorable.

I want to roll with a flyweight to see how strong they are. Everyone says theyre small and weak compared to LW and WW

I want to roll with a flyweight to see how strong they are. Everyone says theyre small and weak compared to LW and WW

They're fucking almost 50 pounds lighter than WWs. Duh they are weaker. C'mon man

I would much rather watch a Dodson fight than a mm fight that is for sure.

I dont think the Flyweight division will ever really catch on. Those guys are just too small.

not according to the fans. they booed his fight and call mm a point fighter. dodson's all explosive and exciting.

The crowd booed Dodson's last fight too. They even booed him after he KOed the other guy. I hope it was because they don't like him as a person (which is possible, he comes off as a total tool) rather than just booing because they don't like FLWs.

Eh, Dodson will gas in the third and get finished by the fourth IMO.

I don't think MM will finish him, MM style is jump around throwing strikes...SURPRISE! TAKEDOWN!
Get up and continue jumping around.

Those Q&A's must be fucking nerve-racking. Nick Diaz should do one of them. :)

Back