• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is it wrong for a man to use chapstick?

???

• Total voters
BurtsBees.png

Now we're entering the gay zone.

I use it if my lips are getting dry. I don't overly like using it but it's better than having dried out cracked lips.

I don't use it regularly but during the winter my lips got cracked a few times badly and I just used it a few times to make it better. I don't see it being a big deal.

A guy moisturizing their body however...is pretty gay. If you're a guy who puts moisturizer all over their body to be all nice and soft...you may as well cut off your dick and turn into a woman. That is a woman thing, not a man thing. I know they are trying to target those kinds of things more towards men now but that's because there are a lot of girly feminine men out there nowadays, and the media and society is trying to turn men more and more womanly too unfortunately.

Nothing wrong with using it when your lips are chapped.

if you lived in a region w/cold winters, you have to use chapstick or have cracked bloody lips

I use 1 at work because I'm in a hot dry climate and also the solvents I'm using gives you crack head lips

I use 1 at work because I'm in a hot dry climate and also the solvents I'm using gives you crack head lips

Another reason to use it is to avoid looking like a crack head to the police.

In dry ass colorado, your lips would look reptilian without them.

Not really going for the methhead look rite now.

Back