Is Imagine Dragons the worst band of all time?

Is Imagine Dragons the worst band of all time

• Total voters
U2 simply for downloading their album onto Apple devices.

Only heard a couple of their songs that type of music ain't really my favorite but i kinda liked "next to me"

Too whiny sounding at times. Not as bad as radiohead and oasis but still not my cup of tea.
and that makes them one of the worst bands of all time? a whiny voice?

I don't think anyone who believes that has actually listened to any terrible bands, because those guys are talented even if they're not your cup of tea.

and that makes them one of the worst bands of all time? a whiny voice?

I don't think anyone who believes that has actually listened to any terrible bands, because those guys are talented even if they're not your cup of tea.
Obviously this whole thread is subjective and a little tongue in cheek even. I may not like those bands but I can admit their talent and skill. Still just not my cup of tea.

Too whiny sounding at times. Not as bad as radiohead and oasis but still not my cup of tea.
I can think of at least a couple good songs by each of those bands. At least they can play pretty well which is more than can be said about a lot of “musicians” these days.

I haven’t heard any current music by these bands though because I’m afraid of how horrendous it probably is.

They are the defacto sport montage band lol

All these bro country songs that are in rotation these days are horrible.

Lol at this guy trying to rap and calling his music country.

Some lady tried to compliment me at the bar the other night by saying I look like Luke Bryan.

I told her “ I hope not.” She was like “no no it’s a compliment, hes very cute.” I said “Yeah but his music fucking sucks.” She was kinda taken back by what I said and the guy sitting next to her started cracking up while nodding in agreement.

Definitely not the worst.
Hell i get down with Nickleback, its feel good music.
If i like it, i like it. I don't care who it is.

You obviously never had the misfortune of being subjected to this band of fucking twinks... an absolute affront to the entire nation of Scotland :mad:

Back