Is Imagine Dragons the worst band of all time?

Is Imagine Dragons the worst band of all time

• Total voters
Imagine Dragons, radiohead, Oasis, muse and of course nickleback.

take your pick

Definitely one of the worst, they essentially produce cuckmusic.

Last edited:
For me, the worst band ever is Green Day. I'll take Imagine Dragons over them any day.

I heard them for the first time the other day, well, heard them meaning a few snippets of songs advertising their album.

I'm not sure what sort of music it was to be honest. Found it quite hard to pigeonhole but I dont mean that in a positive way - not sure what they're aiming for.

I heard them for the first time the other day, well, heard them meaning a few snippets of songs advertising their album.

I'm not sure what sort of music it was to be honest. Found it quite hard to pigeonhole but I dont mean that in a positive way - not sure what they're aiming for.

It's lots of base drum mixed with vanilla ice level rapping and then some spaceship noises.

They're honestly terrible. I much prefer Nickelback tbh.

The real worst band of all time start and end at some random guy's garage.

not even close. those chainsmokers are really, really bad. basically most of the new groups have no soul though. there was a group panic at the disco i saw on tv recently. just awful. if you want a group that has been around a little longer, i think coldplay started the trend of shit bands

not even close. those chainsmokers are really, really bad. basically most of the new groups have no soul though. there was a group panic at the disco i saw on tv recently. just awful. if you want a group that has been around a little longer, i think coldplay started the trend of shit bands

Chainsmokers, and coldplay are FAR better than Imagine Dragons. Yellow is a legit great song.

Chainsmokers, and coldplay are FAR better than Imagine Dragons. Yellow is a legit great song.
gotta disagree. chainsmokers is not even music. i dont know what it is, but it is not music. it is just some random noises. coldplay is obviously a polarizing band, i am firmly on the side of "they suck." to me, they were kind of the forerunners to groups like the chainsmokers.

gotta disagree. chainsmokers is not even music. i dont know what it is, but it is not music. it is just some random noises. coldplay is obviously a polarizing band, i am firmly on the side of "they suck." to me, they were kind of the forerunners to groups like the chainsmokers.

Chainsmokers have a few songs where I can listen. Coldplay really are awful these days, but it's still music. Imagine Dragons makes me feel like I've been warped to a different dimension where melody, and music composition are replaced with lots of bass and dumb noises.

Back