Is Imagine Dragons the worst band of all time?

Is Imagine Dragons the worst band of all time

• Total voters
Imagine Dragons, radiohead, Oasis, muse and of course nickleback.

take your pick

You're obviously clueless, you're mentioning bands with some of the most highly regarded rock albums in history.

steely dan werent just producers. they were song writers and musicians. They didnt play drums.

Most guys who are called “producers” now are musicians and song writers too, since your modern pop star doesn’t come in able to do anything except look pretty and maybe sing, all that stuff is done now by production teams.

Steely Dan did a lot of orchestration of session musicians and singers, even if they played some of the instruments, that’s not structurally much different than these guys that make all the music from a computer.

Didn't know people hated Muse and that they would be mentioned in the same sentence as Imagine Dragons.

I don't see why people hate The Chainsmokers so much. They're your standard electronic music producers. Sure, not great but no especially awful either.

Imagine Dragons is irritating because they're a hideous hybrid of electronic music, rock, and hip hop.

Most of the current radio songs/artists are the ones that figured out how to make a radio hit. The music feels so lazy like a paint by numbers style. I always laugh when I hear Imagine Dragons or someone like Flo Rida, sounds like the same song but with some fresh paint on it.

I think their lyrics are melodramatic and their live show is trash, but they have a formula that appeals to the masses, because they have hooks and are easy to sing along with. Fun. was/is(are they still around?) the same thing. I had a girlfriend that LOVED them, I didn't care for them, but it was easy to see why people did. I mean they're famous,rich, and get to see the world.

We all would trade places with them given the chance. At first you may feel a slight sting, that's pride fucking with you...
tumblr_moxo3xBvxF1sq8thmo1_500.gif

Does not compute as Maroon 5 exists. They are super gay.

ID over M5 errday.

Hahaha lol

They are terrible. God awful really.

The worst part is that they are considered a "band" They hardly play instruments and the singer thinks he's a rapper half the time.

Unfortunately a lot "rock" bands today belong on the pop stations with their electronic music. Hell, I heard a new Weezer song on the radio the other day and it seems like they sold out for this genre too.

Back