Is GSP the only fighter to voluntarily vacate a belt on two separate occasions?

The real question is whether someone has done it more than 4 times like Conor?

Source?

Hendricks didn’t do any extra testing. Fact

Cause he didn’t have to.

He did those required by ac.

Just cause gsp wanted to make publicity stunts doesn’t mean Hendricks had to play along.

When ac proposed to get involved n supervise additional testing gsp backed off

I'd say Cocainor but he's up to what, 4 or 5 times he's vacated due to not defending?

Cause he didn’t have to.

He did those required by ac.

Just cause gsp wanted to make publicity stunts doesn’t mean Hendricks had to play along.

When ac proposed to get involved n supervise additional testing gsp backed off

GSP went through with VADA, which uses WADA guidelines. Johnny ate cheeseburgers then looked like an amateur quadriplegic when USADA testing began.

Other than GSP, I don't know of a champ that has even voluntarily vacated a belt on 1 occasion.

GSP went through with VADA, which uses WADA guidelines. Johnny ate cheeseburgers then looked like an amateur quadriplegic when USADA testing began.

Finally, someone who gets it, too many get it wrong but try to use it as an argument, even Hendricks himself did it.

Johny didn't have to do VADA, but he publicly said he would and he opted out, GSP said he'd do it and he did despite Hendricks opting out.

He is the only fighter who is not afraid of secret service!

Other than GSP, I don't know of a champ that has even voluntarily vacated a belt on 1 occasion.

You mean retired as champ? Its happened a few times in boxing (Marciano is the most famous), but I can't think of any offhand in MMA (as opposed to forced out).

I believe he has ducked Anderson Silva more times than he has vacated those two company titles.

Lots of bitter Hendricks fans, how come he wasn't able to win the belt after gsp left even saying he only went 70%?

Back