Is GSP the only fighter to voluntarily vacate a belt on two separate occasions?

Neither was GSP.

Hendricks agreed to it then backed out. Weird

People change their mind sometimes. Weird.

If GSP wanted to take WADA testing 2 months prior to the fight, good for him. Should you jump because I tell you to jump? I sure hope not.

People change their mind sometimes. Weird.

If GSP wanted to take WADA testing 2 months prior to the fight, good for him. Should you jump because I tell you to jump? I sure hope not.

Why did he change his mind after initially agreeing to it?

Did he have something to hide?

My nephew is dyslexic too. With proper education and time you'll start to get things right.

Dyslexia is the least of your nephews problem. Having an uncle like you is a true problem.

Anderson bless.

GSP didn’t have to either but still did extra testing. Why didn’t Hendricks?

Where’s the source on GSP backing off when AC proposed random “WADA testing”?

LOL, he SAID he did extra testing. Maybe to, you know....there are reasons why you want how much you have of what to schedule stuff.

Hendricks did what the UFC required of him at the time.

You GSP nuthuggers are pathetic. You accuse Hendricks like there's no tomorrow, yet believe GSP is the holiest fighter out there.

Stop the BS. You are just a racist troll. You had your double yellows and trolled like always: were this website any reasonable, your stupid account would be gone.

Any reason he wouldn't be? GSP has been one of the most vocal and active fighters on strigent performance enhancing testing.

LOL

What else you believe in? Tooth fairy? Santa Claus?

Tell us about your childish dreams.

Diversion tactics. That's what you need to learn about.

He vacated the belt because he got the shit beat out of him by Hendricks and a miracle judge decision saved him.

He defended the belt after he lost to GSP, he never vacated the LW belt as far as I know
Yeah I remember that period of time. I actually thought it was before he won the WW title--for some reason I thought he was LW champ and vacated to fight Hughes but I googled it and that's very wrong LOL.

LOL

What else you believe in? Tooth fairy? Santa Claus?

Tell us about your childish dreams.

Diversion tactics. That's what you need to learn about.
Or maybe, just maybe, everything was exactly how it seemed. GSP knew Hendricks seemed fishy and offered to make testing happen just to have Hendricks refuse in the end.

And with hindsight, Hendricks fell off a cliff after USADA came into the picture. Matt Brown was Hendrick's last opponent before USADA and he said he'd love to get a crack at a USADA certified Johnny.

Yeah I remember that period of time. I actually thought it was before he won the WW title--for some reason I thought he was LW champ and vacated to fight Hughes but I googled it and that's very wrong LOL.
The only person the UFC was adamant about vacating one title before getting a shot at another one in a different weight class was Aldo.

He vacated the belt because he got the shit beat out of him by Hendricks and a miracle judge decision saved him.
A miracle judge? Singular?

2 judges gave him the W.

Seems like it was Johnny who had the miracle judge on his side.

Or maybe, just maybe, everything was exactly how it seemed. GSP knew Hendricks seemed fishy and offered to make testing happen just to have Hendricks refuse in the end.

And with hindsight, Hendricks fell off a cliff after USADA came into the picture. Matt Brown was Hendrick's last opponent before USADA and he said he'd love to get a crack at a USADA certified Johnny.

Why didn't GSP seem fishy?

Why the double standards? Why pick a white knight in a dirty sport?

This is a joke.

Vacating is voluntary being stripped is involuntary.
Colby Covington and Tony Ferguson were stripped. Conor McGregor on his own decided he would not fight. It’s indisputable that Conor McGregor chose to not fight. The words didn’t come out of Mcgregor’s mouth but he had a choice.

Colby Covington and Tony Ferguson were stripped. Conor McGregor on his own decided he would not fight. It’s indisputable that Conor McGregor chose to not fight. The words didn’t come out of Mcgregor’s mouth but he had a choice.

And he chose to not defend and therefore was stripped.

Oh wait.. I've seen your previous posts, you're a funny troll! And here's me thinking you were a retarded kid. Good one, you got me!

Why didn't GSP seem fishy?

Why the double standards? Why pick a white knight in a dirty sport?

This is a joke.
So next time you are in traffic and someone decides to let you in front og them to change lanes don't go because they are really trying to rear end up.

That's the argument you're using.

Back