Is GSP the only fighter to voluntarily vacate a belt on two separate occasions?

No there isn’t anyone else. Another reason why he’s the GOAT
He’s GOAT for voluntarily running away from the number #1 contender on two occasions in fear of getting KO’d stiff?

Strong logic

He’s GOAT for voluntarily running away from the number #1 contender on two occasions in fear of getting KO’d stiff?

Strong logic

Ah so this is a hate thread TS?

When did Hendricks fail a drug test?

Isn’t accusing someone of using PEDs without a SINGLE failed test against Sherdog rules mods?
Hendricks and GSP both looked soft, flabby, and not as chiseled fighting at 185lbs post USADA. Cardio was depleted from both guys also.

But neither failed a usada test so that means they BOTH have always been natty... right @Perrichet ?

Hendricks and GSP both looked soft, flabby, and not as chiseled fighting at 185lbs post USADA. Cardio was depleted from both guys also.

But neither failed a usada test so that means they BOTH have always been natty... right @Perrichet ?

So you’ve created a hate thread and now once again accusing GSP of PED’s?

It’s almost like you are trying hard to get banned

GSP was right to leave the belt, Dana hates how GSP is incharge of himself and basically can come back whenever he wants to based on name value.

I think so.
I can hardly even think of anyone who vacated the belt in such a truly voluntarily way.

Most of the other 'vacators' I can think of went to fight somewhere else.
Like Randy, Bustamate, Pulver and Penn

Or maybe he doesn't live his life trying to out-do anyone else and instead loves his life for his own reasons.

lol That was literally his motivation for becoming a two division champion - He saw McGregor do it and wanted to match it.

So you’ve created a hate thread and now once again accusing GSP of PED’s?

It’s almost like you are trying hard to get banned
I’m not accusing anyone, I’m actually defending Hendricks.

I’ve seen you and plenty of guys accuse Hendricks of being “juiced to the gills” when he fought GSP.

Yet Hendricks has never failed a test pre or post usada. What’s with the double standard of fighter bashing when it comes to Johnny Hendricks?

Last edited:
I know BJ Penn once voluntarily vacated the WW belt to leave the UFC. Then we have McGregor/Jones who were forcibly stripped twice but neither voluntarily vacated... GSP is the only guy I can think of that vacated twice.

We all remember him opting to retire instead of giving Hendricks a rematch
View attachment 432499
View attachment 432503

And then most recently be had a competitive war with Michael Ping and then chose to vacate a month later instead of facing #1 contender Robert Whittaker
View attachment 432501

Is there anyone else sherdoggers?
Didn't Penn also vacate the LW belt to fight for the WW belt? That would make him the first then?

I’m not accusing anyone, I’m actually defending Hendricks.

Are you brain dead?

Your last post was this

“But neither failed a usada test so that means they BOTH have always been natty... right”

But you aren’t accusing anyone?

I’ve lost count the amount of times you’ve accused GSP of PED’s in a passive aggressive manner.

I’ve seen you and plenty of guys accuse Hendricks of being “juiced to the gills” when he fought GSP.

Yet Hendricks has never failed a test pre or post usada. What’s with the double standard of finger bashing when it comes to Johnny Hendricks?

There’s no double standard, only in your head.

Hendricks has never failed pre or post USADA but he ducked extra testing for their fight while GSP went through it hence claims he was roiding.

Again you are a shit troll

lame move by gsp, lay like a snake in the grass for 3-4 years, waited for someone he can beat handily to win a world title, come out of retirement challenge him get a instant title shot, beats michael fucking bisping then leaves again... AFTER STATING on numerous occasions that it wasnt a one and done, that he would DEFEND vs Whitaker/Romero ... greasy slime bucket

It was such a weak move by George "I'm contractually obligated to defend the belt" St-Pierre, we all knew he had ZERO intentions on fighting Rob, heck even Rob openly stated it and then he decided to vacate as we all expected.

Only GSP biggest tards believe he was going to fight Whitaker or other MW murders like Romero, Gastelum or Rockhold

lol That was literally his motivation for becoming a two division champion - He saw McGregor do it and wanted to match it.
If you think GSP is jealous of Conor, you clearly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

GSP vacated the title 3x if you count his giving up against Matt Serra.

<LucyBless>

Coming from the guy who goes into every Anderson thread just to shit on him. That's rich.
<{anton}>

Don’t forget along with Silva—every thread about Jones, Aldo, or Woodley. He’s always there to shit on those guys.

He can dish it but can’t take it @Perrichet

Back