Is Grasso the most likeable female champ ever?

And yet it doesnt seem to lose its potency to educate and enlighten. I shall continue my work further
Fuck you're quick, I tried to edit my post, I knew I only had seconds before your reply, I made it really short and yet you still got there first.

Val was perfectly likeable right? Well-rounded, multiple finishes, dominant, cool personal story, good looking, etc. *shrugs*
The thing is she didnt pander to people. She knows she is the shit and acts like it. Some cellar dwellers dont like that. They want a "one of us" type fighter and not made to feel like they should go do some pushups instead.

Fuck you're quick, I tried to edit my post, I knew I only had seconds before your reply, I made it really short and yet you still got there first.

<Fedor23>

Val was perfectly likeable right? Well-rounded, multiple finishes, dominant, cool personal story, good looking, etc. *shrugs*
All that, but the cringe boss girl vibe really killed it for me. To each his own tho.

The thing is she didnt pander to people. She knows she is the shit and acts like it. Some cellar dwellers dont like that. They want a "one of us" type fighter and not made to feel like they should go do some pushups instead.
Oh yeah, if you don't celebrate overt narcissism it must mean you're just insecure bro.

Or just tellin like it is.
Oh ok, so if I walk into a special ed class and start telling everyone how much smarter I am, I'm not really an asshole, I'm actually just telling it like it is right?

HItler is liked by millions of people around the world. Do you think he's likeable?

Bruh, you're a grown ass man seriously talking to me about twitter and instagram followers determining a human being's character and worth. That's some shit a high school girl would use as her measuring stick, what does that mean to anyone with a mind of their own.

Izzy is not as bad as Ronda, but both are insecure narcissistic egomaniacs who did a disservice to a lot of the lessons martial arts is supposed to teach you. And to dismiss it as some act to generate more revenue doesn't make it better... "oh, so and so isn't really such a bad person, they just act like that to deceive you for their own fame and monetary gain". Hmmm, ok.
lol that poster never mentioned twitter and instagram followers. why did you bring that up?

Also besides Ronda I also like Joanna and Schev more than her
lmao joanna and schev have the worst personalities.

it was so funny when joannas head got turned alien shaped thanks to weili.

Oh ok, so if I walk into a special ed class and start telling everyone how much smarter I am, I'm not really an asshole, I'm actually just telling it like it is right?
She only responding to direct questions w the truth. She aint coming to your house to tell you, dont worry !

<36>

lmao joanna and schev have the worst personalities.

it was so funny when joannas head got turned alien shaped thanks to weili.
See, here's another one.

what ever val did that made her remotely likeable was all deteriorated as soon as she did that stupid fucking dance after winning a fight. for shits and giggles she should do it if she loses.

what ever val did that made her remotely likeable was all deteriorated as soon as she did that stupid fucking dance after winning a fight. for shits and giggles she should do it if she loses.
200w.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

another what?

If she was so likeable how come ive had no real idea who she is. Just seen her name pop up in my feed as of late.

Figures the Shev and Joanna haters would be creepy foot fetishists

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntMcQueen
Back