Is Francis Carmon one loss away from being cut?

brazilianblood

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Dana already criticized his last fight, and his previous fights werent entertaining either
he's a french-canadian version of okami

what do you guys think?

Okami is more entertaining then Carmont.

No, Carmont isn't going to get cut anytime soon them GSP ties.

Dana already criticized his last fight, and his previous fights werent entertaining either
he's a french-canadian version of okami

what do you guys think?
Well you have to factor in that he's both Canadian and French. Both of those combined keep him further from the chopping block then he would be if he was in Brazil or the US where there are tons of exciting fighters.

I could see him getting cut off of 2 loses. In a heartbeat.

Since Dana has said it was an awful fight, Carmont better go out there next fight and swing for the fences for the Just Bleed crowd.

Yeah maybe. He is the ultimate lay and pray or wall and stall fighter. The Tom Lawlor fight, and the one he just had were two of the most boring fights ive ever seen.

Every grappler that doesn't finish is one loss away from being cut.

People in this thread are uneducated. He's not Canadian you dill holes.

am I the only fan who enjoyed his last fight?

This is very similar to when UFC cut Jon Madsen. He won a series of really boring fights but as long as he was still winning they wouldn't cut him but the minute he lost a fight he was gone.

I'd imagine Carmont to have less job security than his win/loss record would suggest. Doesn't bother me nearly as much as it seems to bother others.

While that's true, I don't think Dana will stop himself from firing you just because you're French.

People are saying he's not going to get fired because he's Canadian. Derrp, he's french and trains with GSP, he's Canadian. :rolleyes: (Not directed at you).

Back