Is Francis Carmon one loss away from being cut?

The same people who cried their eyes out over Okami also shit all over Carmon. Sherdog is 90% trolls now, FC has been very boring. If he leaves it's because of his game plan.

if you wasnt sarcastic in the first post, dana just fired yushin okami a boring grinder who beat a top contender before losing one fight and getting fired.

thats the exactly situation of carmont

its not about okami or carmont deserving to be cut, its about what you think dana is gonna do

I realize all of this. I still don't know what your little outburst was all about.

He's one win away from being the facebook opener for a fox sports card.

its not really about carmont, but about ufc constantly firing "expensive and boring" fighters, mostly the ones who derails hype trains

By constantly, do you mean they've cut Fitch and Okami? I guess Volkmann as well.

Yeah, it's fine by me. Ironically, as much as I defend the UFC around here, I don't have any vested interest in them having all the best fighters signed. Big name cuts only concern me when I'm a fan of the fighter, the principle of the thing or it's effect on the legitimacy of MMA bothers me not at all.

I'll never understand the outrage over his last fight. I can understand the anger over his fights against Larkin and Lawlor, but not over Costa. He took Phillipou down consistently and was reasonably active. Again, I'll make the comparison to what Khabib did in the third round against Healy. Khabib gets lauded for it, whereas Carmont doesn't deserve to fighting under the UFC banner. Massive hypocrisy.

If it's a fighter they like it's ok because he used it to win. If it's a fighter they don't like, even if he is more active, it's not ok because he should have lost!

Carmont is a up & comer who keeps winning, while Fitch & Okami lost title shots handily.

Since Dana White isn't very much of a fan of Francis Carmon't, he won't have a chance staying in the UFC if he under goes a 2 fight losing streak.

Back