Is Eddie hall delusional?

he grew up in a rough town so he would probably be used to fighting. I’ve known a few lads from stoke and they all loved a punch up

You should watch Thor’s little 3 round fight he had with a British CW recently (his name alludes me). He actually floored him with a shoulder shot due to pure force in tje 1st round. However he was getting lit up in the last round as soon as the boxer got his timing. He would’ve stopped him if the fight was any longer. These guys can seriously hurt anyone if they landed, but they won’t land anything on even a domestic level pro. Eddie looked awful on the pads, but aggression, and landing that big shot first is all it’s gonna take. I’m actually quite intrigued

by the way, I just deadlifted 502lbs

502lb is a strong lift friend

He’s stronger than Eddie, but didn’t win WSM until after Eddie retired?? And lost to him in the final the year before? He’s definitely bigger though

Does he have the world deadlift record? I thought it was unofficial?

Both looked horrible boxing, but the mountain looked less horrible. It’s gonna be whoever lands first.

He beat ed in every contest bar the wsm 2017 which the events favoured Hall big time

Thor is a much better strongman than Eddie and achieved way more

He beat ed in every contest bar the wsm 2017 which the events favoured Hall big time

Thor is a much better strongman than Eddie and achieved way more

I don’t actually disagree with you. I’m not a huge strongman fan but I loved Eddie’s documentary. Very inspirational, especially as he did finally achieve his 2 goals. I didn’t think he would actually win WSM because of Thor and brain hall

edit Brian shaw

I don’t actually disagree with you. I’m not a huge strongman fan but I loved Eddie’s documentary. Very inspirational, especially as he did finally achieve his 2 goals. I didn’t think he would actually win WSM because of Thor and brain hall

Yeah it's a good story and he is single minded about his approach

Don't get me wrong I respect the fuck out of Eddie and statically he is immense

I competed in strongman for a bit and it's brutal as fuck. Powerlifting is way easier as you only need to worry about 3 lifts and don't have to move with such heavy weight and odd objects.bi know some guys look fat, but Strongman really tests your cardio too

Do either of these guys have the cardio to even make it to the ring after warming up...

Love the Av man

There is a cool video of Hathor grappling with gunnar Nelson posted on his YouTube today and his cardio seemed decent

Ed was a champ swimmer as a kid, but I have no idea what his endurance is now

he grew up in a rough town so he would probably be used to fighting. I’ve known a few lads from stoke and they all loved a punch up

You should watch Thor’s little 3 round fight he had with a British CW recently (his name alludes me). He actually floored him with a shoulder shot due to pure force in tje 1st round. However he was getting lit up in the last round as soon as the boxer got his timing. He would’ve stopped him if the fight was any longer. These guys can seriously hurt anyone if they landed, but they won’t land anything on even a domestic level pro. Eddie looked awful on the pads, but aggression, and landing that big shot first is all it’s gonna take. I’m actually quite intrigued

by the way, I just deadlifted 502lbs
A push knock-down doesn't actually mean he hits that hard

A push knock-down doesn't actually mean he hits that hard

he hit him on the shoulder and the force put him down. He wasn’t off balance either so it is down to his power.
I’ve been boxing for many years so lm aware that technique is all important when it comes to punching power. However, when you are that big and strong, you literally can’t fail to hit hard

he hit him on the shoulder and the force put him down. He wasn’t off balance either so it is down to his power.
I’ve been boxing for many years so lm aware that technique is all important when it comes to punching power. However, when you are that big and strong, you literally can’t fail to hit hard
I disagree, he's slow and stiff, he's pushing not snapping, which may move you more but its not gonna hurt as much or do enough damage,

Lets use aj for an example if you hit you as hard as he could in the shoulder, its gonna hurt much more then thor, but it aint gonna push you over, other way around for thor

Look at it like when a beginner starts hitting the heavy bag and they think they are all big and powerful because they're pushing it, but eventually they learn to add snap into there punches

Eddies just a strong version of that, incredible pushing power that at least now won't translate great to punching

I disagree, he's slow and stiff, he's pushing not snapping, which may move you more but its not gonna hurt as much or do enough damage,

Lets use aj for an example if you hit you as hard as he could in the shoulder, its gonna hurt much more then thor, but it aint gonna push you over, other way around for thor

Look at it like when a beginner starts hitting the heavy bag and they think they are all big and powerful because they're pushing it, but eventually they learn to add snap into there punches

Eddies just a strong version of that, incredible pushing power that at least now won't translate great to punching
Their “pushing power” would separate you from your consciousness with one shot.

These guys have no technique, I appreciate that. But they are so big and strong, that sloppy arm punches are still gonna 1 punch KO the average man

Their “pushing power” would separate you from your consciousness with one shot.
Me? I severely doubt that,

The average heavyweight boxer? Hell no

Hasn't it already been covered dozens of times that lifting weights doesn't make you a powerful puncher, thor lacks the snap he needs to regularly ko people, his best attribute is his weight

Idk why you're acting like hes George foreman

Now eddie hall has much more snap in his punches, at least on pads

These guys have no technique, I appreciate that. But they are so big and strong, that sloppy arm punches are still gonna 1 punch KO the average man
Yeah but the average man also gets put down by a jab, im not saying these guys are weak, because they aren't at all, and compared to the average person they'd shit on them with absolute ease

But I dont know why people here are acting like these guys have foreman level power because they lift weights

Me? I severely doubt that,

The average heavyweight boxer? Hell no

Hasn't it already been covered dozens of times that lifting weights doesn't make you a powerful puncher, thor lacks the snap he needs to regularly ko people, his best attribute is his weight

Idk why you're acting like hes George foreman

Now eddie hall has much more snap in his punches, at least on pads
They lack technique, not power. Theyd knock your block off.

Yeah but the average man also gets put down by a jab, im not saying these guys are weak, because they aren't at all, and compared to the average person they'd shit on them with absolute ease

But I dont know why people here are acting like these guys have foreman level power because they lift weights
Literally no one has compared them to any boxer’s punches

Back