Is Eddie hall delusional?

They lack technique, not power. Theyd knock your block off.
Lmao stfu you don't even know me, stop coping just cause you want to think you're a big puncher because you lift weights

Thor does lack power, if he stops pushing his punches and loosens up he's gonna hit a lot harder then he does know

Id much rather take a arm punch from thor then a full punch from a decent light heavyweight

Lmao stfu you don't even know me, stop coping just cause you want to think you're a big puncher because you lift weights

Thor does lack power, if he stops pushing his punches and loosens up he's gonna hit a lot harder then he does know

Id much rather take a arm punch from thor then a full punch from a decent light heavyweight
You keep comparing them to boxers which is hilarious. No shit youd rather get hit by a non fighter than a fighter. Amazing. Truly ground breaking stuff here.

You keep comparing them to boxers which is hilarious. No shit youd rather get hit by a non fighter than a fighter. Amazing. Truly ground breaking stuff here.
So if I get hit by fighters all the time why would I get instantly ko'd by these guys? Your logic is ass

Im not saying these guys don't hit incredibly hard compared to the average person, cause they do

Im saying pushing someone over from a shoulder punch isn't at all indicative of there power

Nor does it make them seem like some of the strongest punchers ever like people would lead to beleive from something like that

Yeah but the average man also gets put down by a jab, im not saying these guys are weak, because they aren't at all, and compared to the average person they'd shit on them with absolute ease

But I dont know why people here are acting like these guys have foreman level power because they lift weights

no ones comparing their power to HW boxers other than yourself. It’s like matching apples with oranges! A boxer is about, timing, speed and technique, these guys are all about brute force.

Thor knocked a professional boxer off his feet with a punch to the shoulder. Not something I’ve seen before. He wasn’t off balance and the ref didn’t see it a push. The boxer was very wary of his power until he got his timing down in the 2nd and 3rd round, with good reason

These guys have super human strength. they don’t need good technique to hit hard

Yeah but the average man also gets put down by a jab, im not saying these guys are weak, because they aren't at all, and compared to the average person they'd shit on them with absolute ease

But I dont know why people here are acting like these guys have foreman level power because they lift weights

Ward said: “I thought Thor looked great. I’ve never seen a man that size move so well. I got a bit careless at one point and he shook me to my boots with a shot!

Eddie is pretty light on his feet but moves his upper body a lot and gets in terrible positions. Thor's hands are incredibly slow and he pushes his punches. Eddie is slightly better based on they eye test.

no ones comparing their power to HW boxers other than yourself. It’s like matching apples with oranges! A boxer is about, timing, speed and technique, these guys are all about brute force.

You are comparing them to heavyweight boxers power though

Ok id be pretty shook to if I fell over from a shoulder punch, that doesn't mean its indicative of conclusive force.

you're clearly trying to say thats indicative of his power, but its not, the top heavyweights of today probably wouldn't have made people fall over from that shot, actually im sure they wouldn't have, just cause thor can doesn't mean he's gonna hit harder

if we are looking at a punch knocking someone over vs a push

A punch causing that would likely break bones and tear several muscles

Thor knocked a professional boxer off his feet with a punch to the shoulder. Not something I’ve seen before. He wasn’t off balance and the ref didn’t see it a push. The boxer was very wary of his power until he got his timing down in the 2nd and 3rd round, with good reason

These guys have super human strength. they don’t need good technique to hit hard

Eddie hall is 6"3 flat with a wide frame but not long arms.

He is weighing 355lbs now. Doesnt want to go much lower

0_Screen-Shot-2021-02-24-at-223602.png

Hafthor who he (Eddie is fighting) is 6"9 and is now 345lbs with 8 pack abs and still very strong with a much larger frame.

Now logically. Overall Hafthor is stronger and a much larger human. Eddie had a 500kg world record deadlift. Hafthor beat it at 501kg. Hafthor also placed top 3 way more than Eddie in the Arnold and WSM.

Hafthor 345lbs. Still deadlifting over 800lbs and freakish strong. Also 6"9.. Let us recall the tallest boxing champ ever was 7 foot but 320lbs with not a lot of muscle on him. With that in mind were is the logic in a 6"3 man being 355lbs?

0_Screen-Shot-2021-04-08-at-201749.png

Why is Eddie delusional? Both are absolute shit at boxing with Thor being even worse than Eddie and that wont change no matter the weight.
Their fight will be a freakshow with zero skill and two sluggers that gass after 2seconds. This is only something to make money.

Doesnt really matter if Eddie looses more weight or not.

Eddie is a better athlete and his cardio is very good. I mean dude almost made swimming olympic team. He will win easily.

New sparring footage from Eddie.

He looks completely unimproved from the sparring he did years ago. Thor is not a great boxer either, but he is much further along in his progress compared to Eddie than I thought. If they both continue on this trajectory he’s going to be embarrassed by Thor.

Eddie hall is 6"3 flat with a wide frame but not long arms.

He is weighing 355lbs now. Doesnt want to go much lower

0_Screen-Shot-2021-02-24-at-223602.png

Hafthor who he (Eddie is fighting) is 6"9 and is now 345lbs with 8 pack abs and still very strong with a much larger frame.

Now logically. Overall Hafthor is stronger and a much larger human. Eddie had a 500kg world record deadlift. Hafthor beat it at 501kg. Hafthor also placed top 3 way more than Eddie in the Arnold and WSM.

Hafthor 345lbs. Still deadlifting over 800lbs and freakish strong. Also 6"9.. Let us recall the tallest boxing champ ever was 7 foot but 320lbs with not a lot of muscle on him. With that in mind were is the logic in a 6"3 man being 355lbs?

0_Screen-Shot-2021-04-08-at-201749.png

Your thinking way too hard about a fight that will be exciting for 45 seconds to a 1min ...

Then alot of huffing and puffing and hugging with red bodies sucking wind for the rest of the fight duration...

Both guys are just too big and carrying far too much muscle to have any kind of cardio...period

Your thinking way too hard about a fight that will be exciting for 45 seconds to a 1min ...

Then alot of huffing and puffing and hugging with red bodies sucking wind for the rest of the fight duration...

Both guys are just too big and carrying far too much muscle to have any kind of cardio...period

I will bump this when you are wrong. Hafthor has cardio now

It's not really strength... it's weight. A fat 400lb man would probably hit just as hard as thor.

We'll see how Thor is coming on because his next fight is against Simon Valilly. Valilly got stopped by Fabio Wardley and Breidis but he's a decent pro at CW. It's just an exhibition but Simon should handle Thor fairly easily. Fight is scheduled for 28th May.

He looks completely unimproved from the sparring he did years ago. Thor is not a great boxer either, but he is much further along in his progress compared to Eddie than I thought. If they both continue on this trajectory he’s going to be embarrassed by Thor.

Really? That's a year?

I will bump this when you are wrong. Hafthor has cardio now
Lmfao

Show me this cardio ..

All the sparring clips i see of these guys are like 1 min long followed by red skin and heavy breathing for long time...

Show me thor sparring 3 mins straight back to back

He seems overconfident. Maybe he is trolling by purposely putting out shitty content? That could be a tactic.

He seems overconfident. Maybe he is trolling by purposely putting out shitty content? That could be a tactic.
That’s what people seem to be thinking. I think it’s bullshit. He is genuinely afraid of being punched in the face. Go back years and look at the sparring videos and it’s the same deer in the headlights look and flinch he has now. Eddie seems to be conflating growing up in a rough area for being a tough guy and it looks like he’s about to be exposed. Add into that his penchant for being over dramatic and surrounding himself with yes men and you have a recipe for disaster.

That’s what people seem to be thinking. I think it’s bullshit. He is genuinely afraid of being punched in the face. Go back years and look at the sparring videos and it’s the same deer in the headlights look and flinch he has now. Eddie seems to be conflating growing up in a rough area for being a tough guy and it looks like he’s about to be exposed. Add into that his penchant for being over dramatic and surrounding himself with yes men and you have a recipe for disaster.

I think he also has an obsession with size. Those who met him say he is more 6"2 than 6"3. And Hafthor was peak 6"9, Hafthor is much larger and even when he weighed 440lbs he was healthier and mobile. When Eddie was 400lbs he was quite fat and had health issues, flash forward now and he HEAVIER than Hafthor despire being much shorter and smaller framed. Hafthor is 345lbs and cut with impeoving cardio and still strong. Eddie is 355lbs and looks stiff and still too heavy and round

Reactions: Err
Back