Is Eddie hall delusional?

I think he also has an obsession with size. Those who met him say he is more 6"2 than 6"3. And Hafthor was peak 6"9, Hafthor is much larger and even when he weighed 440lbs he was healthier and mobile. When Eddie was 400lbs he was quite fat and had health issues, flash forward now and he HEAVIER than Hafthor despire being much shorter and smaller framed. Hafthor is 345lbs and cut with impeoving cardio and still strong. Eddie is 355lbs and looks stiff and still too heavy and round
Yeah there’s definitely something psychological going on with him. I genuinely like the guy but he’s been acting strange since Thor crushed his record. I’m not entirely sure if he has a healthy enough respect for boxing to truly understand the catastrophe he could be potentially setting himself up for. I have a feeling he probably thinks whatever fighting ability he perceived he had before training would be enough with a year or two of half assed coaching. And that certainly may have been the case if his opponent was intending on taking the same path, but Thor seems to be putting genuine effort into learning how to box and I wouldn’t be surprised if he continues on after his fight with Eddie. If that’s what’s going on, then god speed because it’s going to be a rough night for him.

Think about it, what problems is Eddie going to present to Thor that he’s not going to have already experienced in the exhibitions he’s having at the moment? Boxers as green as they both are very rarely knock each other out in competition. If Thor is able to have these exhibitions and avoid getting his ass whooped by journeyman who are clearly not taking it easy on him, then what chance does Ninja Turtle cosplay Eddie and his planetary Prince Naseem impression have?

Yeah there’s definitely something psychological going on with him. I genuinely like the guy but he’s been acting strange since Thor crushed his record. I’m not entirely sure if he has a healthy enough respect for boxing to truly understand the catastrophe he could be potentially setting himself up for. I have a feeling he probably thinks whatever fighting ability he perceived he had before training would be enough with a year or two of half assed coaching. And that certainly may have been the case if his opponent was intending on taking the same path, but Thor seems to be putting genuine effort into learning how to box and I wouldn’t be surprised if he continues on after his fight with Eddie. If that’s what’s going on, then god speed because it’s going to be a rough night for him.

Think about it, what problems is Eddie going to present to Thor that he’s not going to have already experienced in the exhibitions he’s having at the moment? Boxers as green as they both are very rarely knock each other out in competition. If Thor is able to have these exhibitions and avoid getting his ass whooped by journeyman who are clearly not taking it easy on him, then what chance does Ninja Turtle cosplay Eddie and his planetary Prince Naseem impression have?

Either Eddies prior tough life and power comes through and he KOs Thor or he will lose a decision or be KO/TKO himself

And he wont cope well with the loss

Reactions: Err
Either Eddies prior tough life and power comes through and he KOs Thor or he will lose a decision or be KO/TKO himself

Full blown meltdown.

images

When is the fight? anymore info

i saw eddy hall and thor sparring/fight footage

i think thor got this his boxing is better he can move better than eddie the only way i see him lose is if he eat a punch in the liver or chin with eddie power he could ko him
b

I genuinely like the guy but he’s been acting strange since Thor crushed his record.

"Crushed" his record you mean the pathetic 1kg more in an inofficial weight lift <Lmaoo> Look how weight lifters usually go on about a record breaking. But either way its not even official. THor has no record at all.

No fan of either guy but lets keep it real.

"Crushed" his record you mean the pathetic 1kg more in an inofficial weight lift <Lmaoo> Look how weight lifters usually go on about a record breaking. But either way its not even official. THor has no record at all.

No fan of either guy but lets keep it real.
Official lift, official world record, half the effort.

Screenshot-2020-05-02-at-19.16.48-8d74.png

images

Yeah Eddie is NOT meant to be that big but he is obsessed with being heavy and wide
It’s built into his identity like a lot of strongmen, active and retired. It honestly makes his accomplishments more impressive cause he isn’t a giant like some of the other competitors.

I think he might gas after 30 seconds, The Mountain has been training boxing for a while and his condition will be a lot better.

But you asked me if I could beat him. No

I never trained boxing and weigh a lot less with his power, weight alone and size he could smash me

It’s built into his identity like a lot of strongmen, active and retired. It honestly makes his accomplishments more impressive cause he isn’t a giant like some of the other competitors.

Tall guys winning again

Hafthor has no issue being quite cut at 345lbs

Brian no issue being 380s now

But you asked me if I could beat him. No

I never trained boxing and weigh a lot less with his power, weight alone and size he could smash me
I think Eddie Hall could get knocked out by a middleweight boxer in just boxing, he can barely move his hands

He’d get knocked out by a super featherweight.

Man that dude is going to get knocked silly by the mountain, he looks like he can barely move around. looks like a walking punching bag

no ones comparing their power to HW boxers other than yourself. It’s like matching apples with oranges! A boxer is about, timing, speed and technique, these guys are all about brute force.

Thor knocked a professional boxer off his feet with a punch to the shoulder. Not something I’ve seen before. He wasn’t off balance and the ref didn’t see it a push. The boxer was very wary of his power until he got his timing down in the 2nd and 3rd round, with good reason

These guys have super human strength. they don’t need good technique to hit hard

I have to disagree here. Boxing is about applying their power effectively with good technique and timing and power is about strength with whiplashed speed. On the contrary the limited training these strongmen have undergone is not enough to reverse decades of training to lift weights which is push and pull power. They have vast strength but they lack the programming to know how to apply it to throwing a boxing punch.

There is speed in how they apply their great strength but not the kind of whipping speed that boxers have nor the right kind of technique in punching rater than pushing or pulling or lifting.

Skilled boxers punch much harder than practically anyone else.

They should have an arm wrestling contest or one of those slapping contests. A boxing match between them is going to get ugly.

I expect something similar to Bob Sapp vs Kimo.

Back