Is Diego Brandau an easier or tougher matchup for McGregor than Cole Miller was?

Edmond Rousey

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Diego%20Drandao%20-%20Foto%20Mauro%20Neto.jpg

BoSwBDLCMAAnXuA.jpg

Depends.

Cole will keep fighting all 3 rounds but isn't as dynamic.

Brandao can end the fight in the blink of an eye but will only fight for 1.

Was? Have I been in a coma for two months and the fight already happened?

It depends on which Brandao shows up, but it'll likely be the mental midget and not the measured monster we saw go up against Garza and Gambino. I think he's got better overall skills than Cole Miller just not the mindset to use it all to his advantage.

It depends on which Brandao shows up, but it'll likely be the mental midget and not the measured monster we saw go up against Garza and Gambino. I think he's got better overall skills than Cole Miller just not the mindset to use it all to his advantage.

This. If Brandao is smart and uses his BJJ, the fight is his.

Not sure but with the Diego fight I will actually tune in to watch the main event.

Brandao's fight I.Q and conditioning are questionable but Brandao's more dangerous than Miller.

Make of that what you will.

lol there are no easy opponents in the ufc

Mousasi v. Latifi
Miocic v. Maldonado
Silva v. Leben
Jones v. Sonnen

Sometimes fights are a mismatch and the opponent is in fact "easy"

Style wise it's an easier fight. Brandao also doesn't have a good gas tank.

For the first round Brandao is the more dangerous fighter. In a five round Cole is the tougher fight though.

neither of them have a chance against the GOAT.

woudl have preferred them to get someone like guida though.

Not sure how to answer other than I think Conor wins both fights.

I would say he is easier than Miller. This fight puzzles me a lot, it's a clear example that the brand is protecting McGregass. Come on guys, you really think this fight is worth a headliner spot?

It should be UFC Dublin: McCall vs Pickett

But no we're sold short once again.... Cause it would make too much sense to give him someone on a WIN streak like Poirier or Lentz( I know he's not known but is winning fights)

Sigh... This will be easy money on connor

Back