Is Diego Brandau an easier or tougher matchup for McGregor than Cole Miller was?

Easier.. Diego is a striker and gasses. Conor is a great striker and doesn't gas.

harder IMO, time to derail all the hype for your so called "GOAT".

overall cole was tougher but brandao will be a harder first round

tougher IMO, the guy has KO power & good BJJ. Tends to gas though & his chin is questionable. Def a winnable fight for McGregor but more exciting than the Miller fight IMO

Miller was a gift, Brandao is still a favorable matchup but at least on paper presents more problems. We all knew Miller would most likely lose the striking and lack the athletic ability to threaten with a takedown.

The first 5 minutes of this fight will at least be very interesting.

Make no mistake though, they are building Connor up slow and hoping he wins or else they would have brought in Poirier.

Easier. Was looking forward to the original matchp

God I completely forgot about Brandao after Poirier destroyed him. Easier, I guess.

In a 5 rounder Brandao is an easier opponent.

If this is five rounds it will probably suck because Brandao will have to fight carefully to not gas, even though IMO his biggest chance is to let it all hang out in the first and finish it.

I would have rather they bring in Peralta.

They both wouldn't stand a chance against the GOAT!!! So it's irrelevant.

I would say he is easier than Miller. This fight puzzles me a lot, it's a clear example that the brand is protecting McGregass. Come on guys, you really think this fight is worth a headliner spot?

It should be UFC Dublin: McCall vs Pickett

But no we're sold short once again.... Cause it would make too much sense to give him someone on a WIN streak like Poirier or Lentz( I know he's not known but is winning fights)

Sigh... This will be easy money on connor

This.

The fight is pointless and it's only purpose is for the UFC to pad Conor's record with wins so they can hype him in the UK market. This happened with Bisping. Dan Hardy got a title shot for a decision over Mike Swick.

Doesn't matter to the GOAT. He'll crush everyone.

harder, at least diego can hit hard...what did cole have for mcgoator

harder, at least diego can hit hard...what did cole have for mcgoator

cole-miller-001.jpg

dat brown belt jiu jitsu

Distinctly easier. Brandao only comes forward and throws hammers then gasses if he can't get a KO because he doesn't know how to pace himself. I would be quite surprised if McGregor didn't floor him with counters at least once.

When Brando is in shape he is one tough dude. Not to long ago that he people were talking about him as a future champion.

Connor's stand up is pretty legit, but his ground game is still developing. If Diego can blitz early and bring it to the ground, a first/second rd submission victory is a real possibility.

dat brown belt jiu jitsu
He's actually a black belt now, but yeah, if McGregor tried to wrestle Miller the way he did Holloway then he'd get owned so fucking hard lol.

Back