Is cuddling considered cheating?

Whenever you think "does [x] count as cheating?", just imagine the roles being reversed.

Would you consider it cheating if you found out your girlfriend/wife was cuddling with some other dude?

I’d rather cuddle the girl I’m banging, but maybe that’s just me. Call me crazy.
A lot of people are dating someone they're not that into, but feel forced to stay with for whatever reason. I've never found myself looking for intimacy anywhere else when I'm in a happy relationship.

Some of the shit people come up with on here is absolute GOLD!

Oh well, you can't polish a turd... but I guess TS is gonna roll it in glitter anyway.

A lot of people are dating someone they're not that into, but feel forced to stay with for whatever reason. I've never found myself looking for intimacy anywhere else when I'm in a happy relationship.

Exactly.

I never understood why people date someone they’re not into. Seems stupid to me.

U should ask your gf if it’s wrong to cuddle with this chick

You’ll have your answer with finality

Are you the inside spoon or the outside spoon?

Exactly.

I never understood why people date someone they’re not into. Seems stupid to me.
Mostly out of need of resources that person has, or insecurity they can get the partner they really want. Or deserve that type of person. Or all of that. In my experience anyway.

Cuddling involves butthole surfing which is def borderline, especially if you nut

If it's equal opportunity, no. You have to ask yourself if you would be cool with having your GF cuddle with another dude. Whether you heard it or saw it. If you're reaction is one of rage, then yeah, it's cheating. Mild cheating, but you should understand why your GF slapped you and gave you the silent treatment.

Depends was it a dude and was it on a Thursday?

Any chick I've ever dated doesn't ever want me even communicating with a girl I used to fuck or date. Talking is crossing the line. Cuddling? gtfo

Whenever you think "does [x] count as cheating?", just imagine the roles being reversed.

Would you consider it cheating if you found out your girlfriend/wife was cuddling with some other dude?
It's not even that fair. Even if you wouldn't, all that matters is whether she thinks it's cheating. There's no sense polling.

Cuddling never leads to anything else so cuddle away imo. What’s the worst that can happen?

It's not even that fair. Even if you wouldn't, all that matters is whether she thinks it's cheating. There's no sense polling.

That's true but most dudes don't have the balls to be like "hey if I wrapped a boise dime up in my arms, would you consider that cheating?" They just ask everyone around them and hope someone gives them permission.

So it's a good rule of thumb; if you would consider the reverse cheating, then it is cheating if you do it.

That's true but most dudes don't have the balls to be like "hey if I wrapped a boise dime up in my arms, would you consider that cheating?" They just ask everyone around them and hope someone gives them permission.

So it's a good rule of thumb; if you would consider the reverse cheating, then it is cheating if you do it.
Bush league.

If you're asking whether it's cheating? Don't do it. That you're asking at all is the indicator.

If it wasn't cheating, you'd just comfort the other person. (Admitting to it is another thing entirely.)

If you just give her the tip it’s not cheating. Go balls deep and you’re a cheater.

Back