Is cuddling considered cheating?

Lights Out 101

Living Deliciously
@Black
Reaction score
I mean just pure cuddling with no sex or kissing involved. I’m at a crossroads here.

Update: I declined.

Last edited:
Would you be fine if your wife or girlfriend was cuddling with your neighbor?

I mean.... yeah. Your girlfriend probably wouldn't like it if she knew about it. Depends on where everyone's boundaries are at, but cheating has degrees beyond just banging someone.

I look at it this way, if my dog were to see me cuddling another dog she’d get pretty pissed off. So apply that same concept to a woman and make sure you call her good girl when she takes a shit outside.

I mean.... yeah. Your girlfriend probably wouldn't like it if she knew about it. Depends on where everyone's boundaries are at, but cheating has degrees beyond just banging someone.
how do you know he is not talking about cuddling with another guy, or maybe he is a woman. I need to know more!

Is putting your bonner against another girl's ass, with or without clothes ok?

Is cuddling my wife and getting no sex cheating on my mistress?

Like, two old friends that end up spooning on the couch right quick? Shoulder to shoulder during a movie? Tickle fighting and purple nurples at forty?

Your honor, what constitutes cuddling?

I’d rather cuddle the girl I’m banging, but maybe that’s just me. Call me crazy.

Well TS too but we're trying to determine degrees of deniability vs plausibility here, Charlie Hustle.

DID I DICK HER NO! I ONLY CUDDLED.

Is putting your bonner against another girl's ass, with or without clothes ok?
Now is that your Frank or your Stephan?

You're only asking in hopes that someone validates your current actions. You already know it's wrong.

Like, two old friends that end up spooning on the couch right quick? Shoulder to shoulder during a movie? Tickle fighting and purple nurples at forty?

Your honor, what constitutes cuddling?

She’s a friend who’s going through a hard time lately (her housemate tried killing herself and it’s somewhat traumatised her)

It would be cuddling on the couch. We have had sex in the past though.

If you're cuddling with a fellow sherbro, no.

If you're cuddling with someone besides your significant other, also no.

She’s a friend who’s going through a hard time lately (her housemate tried killing herself and it’s somewhat traumatised her)

It would be cuddling on the couch. We have had sex in the past though.
giphy.gif

Back