Is cuddling considered cheating?

<Fedor23>I think it’s “ fair game if the guy treats her like an asshole”. Wait... am I on the wrong thread?

Only for survival since you obviously need his cock heat to keep you warm, tc...

Nah, I just don't see a scenario where you can do that without it leading to something else especially if you guys have already boned before

I get the intent behind that sentiment and in some ways its a good guideline but I hate absolutes and as such that statement fails IMO.

There are lots of things I will do when my SO is not present that are fine to do, but out of consideration for her I would not do when she is there.

Looking at a hot girl who cannot see me looking, is something I would avoid doing with my SO present (at least blatantly) but think there is nothing wrong with doing when she is not.

Also talking and being playful/flirtatious with a female falls into the same camp as above.

The reason why I would not do it in front of my SO is not because they are wrong to do but because I recognize we are all flawed beings who wrongly feel jealousy and other such things potentially when we witness our SO doing those things.

Being mildly flirtatious and looking are healthy things. We all do, women included and you cannot stop it and should not. you do it most days at work at some level with the co workers and you do it when out with a hot waitress serving you. it makes you feel desirable and human and you take that home to the benefit of your SO. Again, I am not talking about trying to close the deal.

so as not to trigger my SO's flaws there are things I would not do in front of her but would do when she is not there and that is ok.

Meh, I kinda get what you are saying, personally, I talk to and look at hot girls even if my GF is present. Depends how flirtatious ... if you are just merely talking and being friendly, that’s one thing, hustling for a phone number/potential date is another ...

I decided to decline on the cuddles, just told her I’m here if she ever needed to talk instead. She didn’t seem too happy about it, but meh.

Cuddling is over the line.
Snuggling is therapeutic.

Back