Is cuddling considered cheating?

Take this guy and his dog
the-hyena-and-other-men-pieter-hugo-11.jpg
jesus christ look at the bone on that dude, also NSFW bro put that shiz in spoilers :D

Thats considered hard time?

Different culture i guess
TS sounds like more of a woman than the women in his life <45>but you know how women are, they can be "traumatised" by having a dream in which you do something that upsets them. I've had that thrown in my face more than a year later by a partner like I actually did what she dreamed of. No logic.

TS sounds like more of a woman than the women in his life <45>but you know how women are, they can be "traumatised" by having a dream in which you do something that upsets them. I've had that thrown in my face more than a year later by a partner like I actually did what she dreamed of. No logic.
It was the universe trying to tell her something.

It was the universe trying to tell her something.
True

but look at me now, a sherdog blue belt, earned over 1000 likes in a couple of weeks, and now I'm making friends on a daily basis. Bitch doesn't know what she's missing out on. She had a small penis anyway so I'm not mad about it.

You're "cuddling" with chicks that you're not banging?

<{walkerwhut}><{walkerwhut}>

I think your GF would be more interested to know that you're gay.

She’s a friend who’s going through a hard time lately (her housemate tried killing herself and it’s somewhat traumatised her)

It would be cuddling on the couch. We have had sex in the past though.
You’ve had sexual relations with this woman, how long are you planning on spooning? Cause your girl gonna wreck you when she finds out .

You give her a hug when you walk in (I hug all my mates when I see them), tell her you're sorry about her room mate and then stop hugging.

I mean just pure cuddling with no sex or kissing involved. I’m at a crossroads here.
Usually the proper courtesy etiquette from that point is to push the boner against her ass, wich either give you the "let's stay friends" or a counterpush from her ass as green light to slap her face with the penis

For GF cuddling is cheating, you better fuck at that point lol

if you did it once, in a moment of weakness and never again and returned to be a dutiful spouse then NO, I would not say you have one incident of cheating (infidelity) on your marriage resume. You should not feel the need at some point to mea culpa to your spouse in guilt that you cheated on them, only to then expose the one and only time you cuddled with something else. Live with your own stupidity and beat yourself up, if you need to, but don't dump that crap on your spouse out of guilt as you actually do them a disservice.

However if you are doing that with someone on an ongoing basis you are creating an intimacy with them and likely a bond, like you are not doing in the one time incident and that would be infidelity IMO and you need to fix your marriage or move on.

If you wouldn’t do it when she is present, then you shouldn’t do it when she is not there.

Yes, I would consider cuddling cheating.
I get the intent behind that sentiment and in some ways its a good guideline but I hate absolutes and as such that statement fails IMO.

There are lots of things I will do when my SO is not present that are fine to do, but out of consideration for her I would not do when she is there.

Looking at a hot girl who cannot see me looking, is something I would avoid doing with my SO present (at least blatantly) but think there is nothing wrong with doing when she is not.

Also talking and being playful/flirtatious with a female falls into the same camp as above.

The reason why I would not do it in front of my SO is not because they are wrong to do but because I recognize we are all flawed beings who wrongly feel jealousy and other such things potentially when we witness our SO doing those things.

Being mildly flirtatious and looking are healthy things. We all do, women included and you cannot stop it and should not. you do it most days at work at some level with the co workers and you do it when out with a hot waitress serving you. it makes you feel desirable and human and you take that home to the benefit of your SO. Again, I am not talking about trying to close the deal.

so as not to trigger my SO's flaws there are things I would not do in front of her but would do when she is not there and that is ok.

TS
I get the intent behind that sentiment and in some ways its a good guideline but I hate absolutes and as such that statement fails IMO.

There are lots of things I will do when my SO is not present that are fine to do, but out of consideration for her I would not do when she is there.

Looking at a hot girl who cannot see me looking, is something I would avoid doing with my SO present (at least blatantly) but think there is nothing wrong with doing when she is not.

Also talking and being playful/flirtatious with a female falls into the same camp as above.

The reason why I would not do it in front of my SO is not because they are wrong to do but because I recognize we are all flawed beings who wrongly feel jealousy and other such things potentially when we witness our SO doing those things.

Being mildly flirtatious and looking are healthy things. We all do, women included and you cannot stop it and should not. you do it most days at work at some level with the co workers and you do it when out with a hot waitress serving you. it makes you feel desirable and human and you take that home to the benefit of your SO. Again, I am not talking about trying to close the deal.

so as not to trigger my SO's flaws there are things I would not do in front of her but would do when she is not there and that is ok.

thank you for your service. ima parachute out of this thread now. *salute*

She’s a friend who’s going through a hard time lately (her housemate tried killing herself and it’s somewhat traumatised her)

It would be cuddling on the couch. We have had sex in the past though.

Lol, you're gonna end up banging again for sure...if you're gonna do that, just go ahead and break up with your gf though, you're obviously not that into her, and you won't have to worry about the anxiety that comes from cheating...

Wanna give a shout-out to the homie's decision-making.

Back