Is Conor the hardest puncher of all time P4P?

HardasNAILZ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Been watching some of the GOATS fights since he retired from the fight game and I’m absolutely amazed by his power.

Anyone out there agree that he’s the hardest puncher of all time P4P?

I’m not just talking MMA here but any contact sport, the man has dynamite in his fists. Frightening human being.

No
He’s not even the hardest hitting featherweight
Though you already knew this and simply wanted to bait the forum, so I guess you got me

Nah, probably a boxer named Julian Jackson. Conors somewhere in the top 1000. Jesus...

No
He’s not even the hardest hitting featherweight
Though you already knew this and simply wanted to bait the forum, so I guess you got me

Come on man! Who’s the hardest hitting featherweight then?

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Been watching some of the GOATS fights since he retired from the fight game and I’m absolutely amazed by his power.

I’m not just talking MMA here but any contact sport, the man has dynamite in his fists. Frightening human being.
floyd mayweather

Dude isn't even the hardest puncher at either weight he fought at

NO. Let's go to the next Conor nuthugger thread.

How do you even determine that puns for pound?

Nope
He is not a devastating puncher with brutal ko power e.g. mike tyson francis mark hunt
He is just very fast and accurate and hits with precision
He does punch quite hard for his weight

Giving TS more attention than his parents did, in this thread

Back