Media The 2nd hardest puncher of all time?

Do you think Tyrone Spong is among the 10 hardest punchers of the world at this moment?

• Total voters

BoxerMaurits

The Dutchman
Platinum Member
Reaction score
At some point, Tyrone Spong held fhe title of the hardest measured punch of all around the world, before Francis Ngannou broke his record and became the hardest puncher in the world.
This makes Spong (theoretically) the second hardest puncher of all time.

PFL just posted this finish of him on their socials, which inspired me to create this thread.
Wnat do you think?:

If you’re net impressed yet, you should definitely check out this knockout of Tyrone Spong where he absolutely Knocked the Life out of Michael Duut with one singe punch, immediately after getting dropped by Duut himself (you’re probably familiar with this finish though).
Honestly, this is one of the craziest rounds I’ve ever seen!

Do you think Tyrone Spong is among the hardest punchers of the world?

There’s nothing official yet, but rumours have it Tyrone Spong will return to his roots of Kickboxing, after an absence from the sport of 9 years (following his horrendous leg-break against Gökhan Saki all the way back in 2014).
It looks like he (might have) signed with GLORY, and will potentially compete in their upcoming Heavyweight Grand Prix on March 9!

Remains to be seen what’s next for him though:

Spong has also juiced to the gills before

I think the playing field should be leveled out when figuring such things

Tyrone Spong is one of the deadliest and hardest hitters in all of human history.

PTkGUsk.gif

No hardest puncher ever (across all combat disciplines) thread can exist without Julian 'The Hawk' Jackson being mentioned. Dude was an absolute torque monster, at middleweight.

Just marvel at the hook mechanics:

dZxT6P.gif

dgib.gif

You see the same kind of left hook mechanics from Poatan. The power is generated properly from the ground up by setting the feet, then they use the hips to swing the punch forward; it's flawless technique.

EDIT: Sorry, I see you specified "at the moment". Julian obviously doesn't qualify for that, but I still wanted to drop his name since we're talkin power punchers. Dude is often forgotten.

Last edited:
At some point, Tyrone Spong held fhe title of the hardest measured punch of all around the world, before Francis Ngannou broke his record and became the hardest puncher in the world.
This makes Spong (theoretically) the second hardest puncher of all time.

PFL just posted this finish of him on their socials, which inspired me to create this thread.
Wnat do you think?:

If you’re net impressed yet, you should definitely check out this knockout of Tyrone Spong where he absolutely Knocked the Life out of Michael Duut with one singe punch, immediately after getting dropped by Duut himself (you’re probably familiar with this finish though).
Honestly, this is one of the craziest rounds I’ve ever seen!

Do you think Tyrone Spong is among the hardest punchers of the world?

Deontay Wilder is the hardest puncher, Ngannou got measured but I'm sure other heavyweight boxers hit harder also.

Back