Is Conor the hardest puncher of all time P4P?

no, but you might be the hardest nuthuggerr in sherdog.

get over it, your hero left you all alone here

Maybe as a featherweight of course there's Stephens as well. Not sure who the hardest of all time would be. Guaruntee Anthony Johnson is up there though. I think Id be happier getting hit by a car than have him punch me

Last edited:
Been watching some of the GOATS fights since he retired from the fight game and I’m absolutely amazed by his power.

Anyone out there agree that he’s the hardest puncher of all time P4P?

I’m not just talking MMA here but any contact sport, the man has dynamite in his fists. Frightening human being.
He is hardest puncher by far but he hardly ever throws punches with full power. He likes to be more technical

Imagine Tommy Hearns with 4oz gloves

Been watching some of the GOATS fights since he retired from the fight game and I’m absolutely amazed by his power.

Anyone out there agree that he’s the hardest puncher of all time P4P?

I’m not just talking MMA here but any contact sport, the man has dynamite in his fists. Frightening human being.

giphy.gif

Did Khabib give you CTE too???? lol . Plenty of hard punching MMA fighters. Let's see off the top of my head....

tumblr_my2q5mrGlB1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Johny+Hendricks+Knockouts+Martin+Kampmann+UFC+154.gif

tumblr_mxnezmJKpB1qedt5eo1_400.gif

Johnny Had some hands of stone.

Lawler with some Brutal hands

giphy.gif

4iuJ.gif

giphy.gif

And of Course Chuck. Made a good living KO'ing people in his prime and had heavy hands

Chuck-Liddell-Knockout-GIF.gif

Chuck-Liddell-Knockout-GIF-6.gif

angle3slomoliddellkoscouture.gif

tumblr_npk5m6XQty1rofocqo1_500.gif

20sydk9.gif

giphy.gif

Did Khabib give you CTE too???? lol . Plenty of hard punching MMA fighters. Let's see off the top of my head....

tumblr_my2q5mrGlB1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Johny+Hendricks+Knockouts+Martin+Kampmann+UFC+154.gif

tumblr_mxnezmJKpB1qedt5eo1_400.gif

Johnny Had some hands of stone.

Lawler with some Brutal hands

giphy.gif

4iuJ.gif

giphy.gif

And of Course Chuck. Made a good living KO'ing people in his prime and had heavy hands

Chuck-Liddell-Knockout-GIF.gif

Chuck-Liddell-Knockout-GIF-6.gif

angle3slomoliddellkoscouture.gif

tumblr_npk5m6XQty1rofocqo1_500.gif

20sydk9.gif

I only deal in facts kid. And the fact is Conor is the hardest hitter P4P in any combat sport EVER.

Back