Is Conor crapping himself right now?

So many bandwagon jumpers.
I'm sure there are some... but It might not be all band wagon jumpers. Conor's twitter melt down & recent cockiness since the Aldo fight may have just legit turned people off.

I waz getting pretty worn out myself on it... but he's calmed down now & hopefully he layz off the racial slurz & "I got money & you don't" sh*t.

Conor in the 3rd!

I'm sure there are some... but It might not be all band wagon jumpers. Conor's twitter melt down & recent cockiness since the Aldo fight may have just legit turned people off.

I waz getting pretty worn out myself on it... but he's calmed down now & hopefully he layz off the racial slurz & "I got money & you don't" sh*t.

Conor in the 3rd!

He needs his confidence back thats for sure. Atleast the same confidence he had.

He had a full 8 weeks to work on his cardio... He should have been ready to go a full 5 rounds. The only way Diaz loses if he goes in over confident and acts all Luke Rockhold on us. Inside the octagon while being focused.. Look for Conor getting beatdown again.

Well in my opinion Conor went Luke Rockhold on Nate in the last fight. He grossly underestimated him and paid the price. Nate has some strong qualities you simply can't overlook.

Yo el, do you think he's some kind of Maine-iac?

Got to commend him for his balls though.

Conor is a professional mma fighter. I don't think he craps himself in fear of fighting another professional mma fighter.
HxjGcF.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if Conor pulled out. He's fucked

I think he'll lose but he's still the FW champ, so he's got at least one more big $ fight after this one. He made something like $22M last year. He can lose his next two and retire wealthy.

Only people shitting themselves are members of the anti-Conor brigade. They're fond of saying that Conor will get beat, Conor will get his shit wrecked, Conor has no chance, etc., etc... But as the date draws nearer, their confidence slowly begins to erode more and more.

2 weeks to go before he gets embarrassed again. He couldn't beat a out of shape Diaz and if he has any sense he'd realize that he is in for a ass whopping. To make things worse Nick Diaz is out of suspension so Conor has no chance of playing he's pre fight mind games without the risk of Nick beating his ass.

Conor prob feels as helpless as a man going to the execution chair and he has no one to blame but his ego.

He is probably ready to get this shit over with.

He will lose, however I commend his guts...It aint easy to get ass whooped in front of millions
It's not like he has a choice. He was talking so much shit he'd be even more embarrassed if he ducked the rematch.

Back