Is Conor crapping himself right now?

Snowy1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
2 weeks to go before he gets embarrassed again. He couldn't beat a out of shape Diaz and if he has any sense he'd realize that he is in for a ass whopping. To make things worse Nick Diaz is out of suspension so Conor has no chance of playing he's pre fight mind games without the risk of Nick beating his ass.

Conor prob feels as helpless as a man going to the execution chair and he has no one to blame but his ego.

Conor will pull out with a broken hand.

It's 2016, remember?

Conor is a professional mma fighter. I don't think he craps himself in fear of fighting another professional mma fighter.

He will lose, however I commend his guts...It aint easy to get ass whooped in front of millions

Why would Nick coming off suspension mean he's a threat to attack Conor?

Nate is going to come in looking like he did against Michael Johnson and that should scare the shit out of anyone that relies solely on the standup game.

He's probably shitting out all that steak and salad...

I think, as an adult, the probability of Conor crapping himself is pretty low.
I mean, I'm an adult, and I've gone at least 15 years without shitting myself.
Hey, I was 21 once.

Conor beats Diaz handidly if he's in shape. The problem he had last time was that he gassed.
However, it's not easy to match the gas-tank and durability of the Diaz brothers.

It's going to be an interesting fight, for sure!

I'm pulling for Nate. I've bet money on Nate. I don't like Conor. But Jesus Christ, the haters are underestimating Conor's chances.

Conor actually thinks he dominated the first fight, which is why he will lose the second fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back