Is Conor crapping himself right now?

Conor is a professional mma fighter. I don't think he craps himself in fear of fighting another professional mma fighter.
Exactly! If he did or any other fighter did they'd retire.

Diaz will look for a way out. He's scared now

Conor beats Diaz handidly if he's in shape. The problem he had last time was that he gassed.
However, it's not easy to match the gas-tank and durability of the Diaz brothers.

It's going to be an interesting fight, for sure!

He had a full 8 weeks to work on his cardio... He should have been ready to go a full 5 rounds. The only way Diaz loses if he goes in over confident and acts all Luke Rockhold on us. Inside the octagon while being focused.. Look for Conor getting beatdown again.

I think, as an adult, the probability of Conor crapping himself is pretty low.
I mean, I'm an adult, and I've gone at least 15 years without shitting myself.
Hey, I was 21 once.

Where do you stand on liquor sharts?

I just wish sherdog had more Conor threads.

2 weeks to go before he gets embarrassed again. He couldn't beat a out of shape Diaz and if he has any sense he'd realize that he is in for a ass whopping. To make things worse Nick Diaz is out of suspension so Conor has no chance of playing he's pre fight mind games without the risk of Nick beating his ass.

Conor prob feels as helpless as a man going to the execution chair and he has no one to blame but his ego.
huh he wanted the rematch and he trained hard, it's just you putting yourself in his position and you are just a weak dude, very different

Why would Conor be afraid? He feels he has Nate's measure, and was beating him for the majority of the fight. Whether he can do that again at 202 when Nate has full camp is irrelevant. There's no reason he'd be afraid of someone he thinks he can hit easily and stalk around the octagon.

These threads say more about the posters than Conor. It's called projection -- you're projecting your cowardice on to professional fighters, who aren't chicken shit, unlike you.

Rematch was his idea, after 202 the takeover continues.

KFNIlK8.png

2 weeks to go before he gets embarrassed again. He couldn't beat a out of shape Diaz and if he has any sense he'd realize that he is in for a ass whopping. To make things worse Nick Diaz is out of suspension so Conor has no chance of playing he's pre fight mind games without the risk of Nick beating his ass.

Conor prob feels as helpless as a man going to the execution chair and he has no one to blame but his ego.
Fighters are only as good as their last fight on sherdog. im not a conor fan at all, i cant stand the guy but cmon.
conor clearly won the first round and nates face was all busted up. in the 2nd nate took over due to his durability and toughness .
i can see nate winning again but i wouldn't be surprised a bit if mcgoat finishes him in the first.

Why would Conor be afraid? He feels he has Nate's measure, and was beating him for the majority of the fight. Whether he can do that again at 202 when Nate has full camp is irrelevant. There's no reason he'd be afraid of someone he thinks he can hit easily and stalk around the octagon.

These threads say more about the posters than Conor. It's called projection -- you're projecting your cowardice on to professional fighters, who aren't chicken shit, unlike you.

Double negative in last sentence. So, am I chicken shit or not?

I'm pulling for Nate. I've bet money on Nate. I don't like Conor. But Jesus Christ, the haters are underestimating Conor's chances.

Stylistically i think Conor will go through hell, but just based on what everyone is saying i want Conor to win.

So many bandwagon jumpers.

Conor by 3rd round KO, TKO, or doctor's stopage.

The prophecy haz been revealed.

tumblr_ob8tm1K8OF1srcm7vo1_500.gif

Back