Is Conor a manlet?

why is sherdog talking about manlets? wtf is that? a short person? lol you sherdoggers are so insecure get your money up and your game up fuck outta here with ur insecure asses haha. i dont know if this troll thread or serious.. if not ur probably a "manlet"

Conor is 5'8 but he is not really 5'8 because he has a massive head. With a normal head he should be 5'4

The average white man in the first world under 30 has got to be 6 feet. These days. Those figures of 5'9" or 5'10" are that low because of old people and immigrants.

Conor is hella manlet.

So what you're saying is that it's not fair to post photos of him with non-manlets?

Photos with guys 6 foot tall or taller. Conor is 5'9 and he just fought at 170 pounds. Is that really a manlet? A manlet is a small dude that's like 5'6, 5'7 or under.

ZOH0T.jpg
your making a lot of nerds and neckbeards 5'11 and taller question what the fuck is going wrong in their lives rt now

Photos with guys 6 foot tall or taller. Conor is 5'9 and he just fought at 170 pounds. Is that really a manlet? A manlet is a small dude that's like 5'6, 5'7 or under.

You mean got tapped out at 170 pounds by a guy who was out of shape and on 10 days notice lol

It's OK if your a manlet brah.

I'm over 6 foot tall with a medium build. Really. Some of you guys just don't know the actual definition of a manlet. See the guy in my avatar? He would be considered one by most because he's only between 5'6 and 5'7 and 130ish pounds. He's a small guy. Conor is far larger than that.

yes, but he carries himself with the assuredness of a full sized man. Unlike Conor whose insecurity is always on prominent display.
Georges always struck me as deeply insecure, I can still recall the way his voice quivered and broke when Nick called him out

Never discount the fact that Georges was bullied and emasculated as a young boy in the streets of quebec

5'9" is a manlet. 6'+ is non-manlet. Of course he's going to look like a manlet when standing next to non-manlets. Maybe you can find some pics of him standing next to some 7 year old children so he looks tall.

5'9" is a manlet. 6'+ is non-manlet. Of course he's going to look like a manlet when standing next to non-manlets. Maybe you can find some pics of him standing next to some 7 year old children so he looks tall.

That was my point. Thanks for proving it.

I'm over 6 foot tall with a medium build. Really. Some of you guys just don't know the actual definition of a manlet. See the guy in my avatar? He would be considered one by most because he's only between 5'6 and 5'7 and 130ish pounds. He's a small guy. Conor is far larger than that.
Conor is larger than Lomachenko but he is still a manlet. Some of my favorite fighters are manlets too, there's no shame in admitting it. The real shame is trying to deny one's manletness. Which is what Conor does every time he calls a shorter fighter a "midget". By humiliating the height of other men, he hopes to elevate his own stature because he is deeply insecure.

Georges always struck me as deeply insecure, I can still recall the way his voice quivered and broke when Nick called him out

Never discount the fact that Georges was bullied and emasculated as a young boy in the streets of quebec
you have a point, but GSP channeled his suffering and humiliation into martial arts to elevate himself and those around him. Conor takes a more selfish approach at the expense of others.

I'm guessing "Manlet" is the new buzz word here on sherdog.

Back