Is Conor a manlet?

LOL I'm not 5'8 with small man syndrome. End of story, now go back to idolising a little leprechaun.
your trying real hard to defend yourself on the internet while bashing fighters, thats all strike as insecure. maybe you got a little dick or something idk somethings going on with you. either way stop being a mental midget haha, hating on fighters isnt gonna help you out in life dude.

your trying real hard to defend yourself on the internet while bashing fighters, thats all strike as insecure. maybe you got a little dick or something idk somethings going on with you. either way stop being a mental midget haha, hating on fighters isnt gonna help you out in life dude.

LOL "defend myself" to some leprechaun butt licker like you hahaha you must have down syndrome as well as being a midget

LOL "defend myself" hahaha you must have down syndrome as well as being a midget
i think you're short and never got laid so u come here and bash succesful people cause youre jealous. i dont know tho, it's just my insticts that you're not too confident in yourself.

i think you're short and never got laid so u come here and bash succesful people cause youre jealous. i dont know tho, it's just my insticts that you're not too confident in yourself.

Who cares what you think?

Who cares what you think?
lol you're an insecure manlet and a mental midget that hates on fighters... real men arent jealous thats a bitch trait buddy. you're probably like 5'6 and never got laid, i couldnt understand why someone goes out of their way to hate on a succesful person.

ok so u got more money and more creditinals then conor mcgregor? really buddy? lol get outta here dude. he's got floyd mayweather talking about wanting to fight him for 50-100 million. get real with yourself, if you're an insecure manlet then just accept it bro, you can still get laid you just gotta stop hating on fighters on the internet and stop being a mental manlet as well. you wont win being both bro...

Jw8i2LZ.jpg

lol you're an insecure manlet and a mental midget that hates on fighters... real men arent jealous thats a bitch trait buddy. you're probably like 5'6 and never got laid, i couldnt understand why someone goes out of their way to hate on a succesful person.

I can't understand why another "man" would idolise a little leprechaun that he doesn't know either...so lets just leave it at that fool. Stop wasting my time.

Manlet isnt defined by weight, no .matter how much you want to believe it. I cant name a single top LW fighter who I would say is short enough to warrant the manlet label.

Matt Serra is most certainly a manlet.

I think I have more experience calling it cause Ive been a very small manlet my entire life and was obsessed with height and measuring height.

A lot of people overestimate the size of the average everyday healthy guy in developed countries.

People that are 5'7"-5'9" can look quite normal with the right proportions...
Joe Rogan, Jeremy Stephens, Conor McGregor, Eddie Alvarez....all look on the short side but are not extraordinarily short like FLWs​

I can't understand why another "man" would idolise a little leprechaun that he doesn't know either...so lets just leave it at that fool. Stop wasting my time.
thats the thing you are mad cause you think someone idolises people.. i def dont, but im sure people do. Either way who gives a fuck, live your life and go and make something out of it. You will be FAR more productive and maybe even get laid if you did that, you're doing nothing wasting your time hating on MMA fighters and claiming them to be "leprachauns". Who cares, it's his life, you need to stop being a mental bitch and go out and do something for your little manlet ass.

Manlet isnt defined by weight, no .matter how much you want to believe it. I cant name a single top LW fighter who I would say is short enough to warrant the manlet label.

Matt Serra is most certainly a manlet.

I think I have more experience calling it cause Ive been a very small manlet my entire life and was obsessed with height and measuring height.

A lot of people overestimate the size of the average everyday healthy guy in developed countries.

People that are 5'7"-5'9" can look quite normal with the right proportions...
Joe Rogan, Jeremy Stephens, Conor McGregor, Eddie Alvarez....all look on the short side but are not extraordinarily short like FLWs​
Eddie Alvarez is short as fuck in real life i met him in blackzilians when my brother worked there. I couldnt believe he was a LW...

geez 1 week before the 2nd Diaz fight leprechaun fans r out in full force

He could ko anyone regardless of size unless they are ufc calibre and he has a shit ton of money and a smoking missus. I think the last thing on his mind would be wanting to be taller.

This thread is delivering. Please don't wasteland lol.

Whoops, too late!

lol snowy1 i bet u never even took a hit of snow u bitch ass insecure boy. why would u be asking me if im mad? i just dont get if this trolling or serious and how sherdog has this shit going is hilarious. they wasteland more legit threads. conor would blow more lines and pussy in 1 day then u will in ur life. i think u guys are like jealous of succesful people or something... haha
Insecure manlet confirmed

Back