Is Conor a manlet?

According to Sherdog, everybody under 6'0" is a 'manlet'.

That's Roy Nelson and you have photoshopped Conor's face and tattoos.
no-shit-sherlock.gif

Conor is larger than Lomachenko but he is still a manlet. Some of my favorite fighters are manlets too, there's no shame in admitting it. The real shame is trying to deny one's manletness. Which is what Conor does every time he calls a shorter fighter a "midget". By humiliating the height of other men, he hopes to elevate his own stature because he is deeply insecure.

Conor is insecure but he's about average height with a medium frame. He weighs as much or more than the average man on the planet and that's mostly in muscle. His head is huge, manlets shouldn't have heads that large.

lmao sherdog doesnt even wasteland this dumb shit.. this place is getting stupider and stupider haha

Conor is insecure but he's about average height with a medium frame. He weighs as much or more than the average man on the planet and that's mostly in muscle. His head is huge, manlets shouldn't have heads that large.
lol manlets shouldnt have heads that large hahahahaha something about that shit makes me laugh everytime

You mad, manlet?
lol snowy1 i bet u never even took a hit of snow u bitch ass insecure boy. why would u be asking me if im mad? i just dont get if this trolling or serious and how sherdog has this shit going is hilarious. they wasteland more legit threads. conor would blow more lines and pussy in 1 day then u will in ur life. i think u guys are like jealous of succesful people or something... haha

lol snowy1 i bet u never even took a hit of snow u bitch ass insecure boy. why would u be asking me if im mad? i just dont get if this trolling or serious and how sherdog has this shit going is hilarious. they wasteland more legit threads. conor would blow more lines and pussy in 1 day then u will in ur life. i think u guys are like jealous of succesful people or something... haha

LOL relax you pussy. I'll bet my life your butt idol hasn't done more chicks than me in a day rofl. Probably more than you though you fkn gay virgin

LOL relax you pussy. I'll bet my life your butt idol hasn't done more chicks than me in a day rofl. Maybe you you fkn gay virgin
Someones mad ahhh its ok buddy. It looks more like hes' your idol, i dont have idols i like myself and dont hate on succesful people out of bittnerness and jealousness. Remember jealousy is a bitch trait, aka female trait. Get your money up and your confidence up, you obviously are mad at life and trying to defend yourself on the internet haha.

Someones mad ahhh its ok buddy. It looks more like hes' your idol, i dont have idols i like myself and dont hate on succesful people out of bittnerness and jealousness. Remember jealousy is a bitch trait, aka female trait. Get your money up and your confidence up, you obviously are mad at life and trying to defend yourself on the internet haha.

LOL I'm not jelous of a small napolean complex mofo...he's just a funny little manlet to me and the way insects like you follow him is even funnier.

No I don't think so. Lots of guys are insecure about their height and try to make themselves taller than they really are, it's not unique to Conor. I'm 6'2 and more often than not i'm the tallest person in any given room. I get lots of men telling me that they're 6'0 and I must be 6'5 or 6'6, when they're around 5'8. No idea why they do it because most guys are around that height.

Look how relaxed all the other fighters are and look at the stupid pose McGregor is doing. He's not a super small dude yet he has Napoleon syndrome

LOL I'm not jelous of a small napolean complex mofo...he's just a funny little manlet to me and the way insects like you follow him is even funnier.
ok so u got more money and more creditinals then conor mcgregor? really buddy? lol get outta here dude. he's got floyd mayweather talking about wanting to fight him for 50-100 million. get real with yourself, if you're an insecure manlet then just accept it bro, you can still get laid you just gotta stop hating on fighters on the internet and stop being a mental manlet as well. you wont win being both bro...

Manlet cant be relative otherwise its meaningless.

Manlet is basically 5'6" and under....to the point where you wouldnt want to watch them or they lose an adult aura.

ok so u got more money and more creditinals then conor mcgregor? really buddy? lol get outta here dude. he's got floyd mayweather talking about wanting to fight him for 50-100 million. get real with yourself, if you're an insecure manlet then just accept it bro, you can still get laid you just gotta stop hating on fighters on the internet and stop being a mental manlet as well. you wont win being both bro...

LOL I'm not 5'8 with small man syndrome. End of story, now go back to idolising a little leprechaun.

Back