Is Conor a manlet?

I always heard the accepted cutoff for manlet was 5'7?
5'3 and below is mini man or midget status
5'4-5'7 is manlet
5'8-5'10 is short man
5'11-6'2 is master race
6'3-6'5 is tall sum bitch but pretty aesthetic cousins
6'6-7'0+ every one will assume you make a lot of money doing something or you will look like a goofy giraffe lookin sumbitch.

I always heard the accepted cutoff for manlet was 5'7?
5'3 and below is mini man or midget status
5'4-5'7 is manlet
5'8-5'10 is short man
5'11-6'2 is master race
6'3-6'5 is tall sum bitch but pretty aesthetic cousins
6'6-7'0+ every one will assume you make a lot of money doing something or you will look like a goofy giraffe lookin sumbitch.
5'11 man spotted

Discuss.

4541368240b6ee469f16a24c166c8c30.jpg
Conor is the only one in the picture that come off as a douche. He's gotta keep up his schtick any time a camera is pointed his direction. I'm not a fan, but it's been working for him.

The strangest thing about him is being prob 5'8 at best himself he actually calls other people midgets and laughs at their height.

That's because Conor is amazingly insecure. It's why he has the worst case of imaginary lat syndrome I have ever seen.

yes, but he carries himself with the assuredness of a full sized man. Unlike Conor whose insecurity is always on prominent display.

Anyone that has seen GSP in person wouldn't call him a manlet.

manlet??? first time i heard that word.

But keeping that line of thought, yes. i believe irish jabroni is short.

That's not exactly fair to have him next to Conan O'Brien for comparison, the guy is 6'4. In that photo with the others they're all 6 foot plus except Ronda in heels and Conor's got his knees bent and is in his wide stance.
So what you're saying is that it's not fair to post photos of him with non-manlets?

Fight Pass is adding a new Manlet section if anyone is thinking of subscribing

He is to me...

Yet I wouldn't call MM a manlet. In my mind it's a slightly derisive term and I don't like to just call people names.

But, since Conor himself has used the term midget. ... In addition to the other major shit he's pulled. That makes him a manlet to me. Just a fucking small person.

Conor is atleast 6 foot, Conan is known to be 6'7

Back