Is Colby Convington a nightmare matchup for khabib ?

Trujillo got wrestle fucked by a boxer, lmao. That's just embarrassing to even bring up. Colby is on another level.
Then you missed the point of my post.. comprehension and grasping level of context, are key in the adult world.

And yet pre-USADA Tibau was 10-6 after the Khabib fight against fellow LWs, how do you explain that, if his strength is on another planet compared to an elite WW wrestler like Colby? Are all the LW he lost to as strong as DC?
He lost on the feet at few times against guys like Nick Diaz. He rarely ever struggled on the ground or in the clinch.

Unlike Colby who has struggled against lesser grapplers

He lost on the feet at few times against guys like Nick Diaz. He rarely ever struggled on the ground or in the clinch.

Unlike Colby who has struggled against lesser grapplers

Why would he lose to people in the standup when he has power that's not even on the same planet as a elite WW wrestler? Someone like that would easily blanket any LW on the ground. He didn't just lose once or twice, he lost 6 times at the time of the Khabib fight.

Why would he lose to people in the standup when he has power that's not even on the same planet as a elite WW wrestler? Someone like that would easily blanket any LW on the ground. He didn't just lose once or twice, he lost 6 times at the time of the Khabib fight.
Lol stop moving the goal posts. From the start I said this was about his TDD and strength. His offensive wrestling was never brought up.

His defensive wrestling puts Colby to shame.

You do realize Khabib comes down from around 190lbs
Not even because he'll fight people his size but there are more grapplers at WW. Khabib hasn't beaten any proven MMA grapplers IMO. Eddie and Lee are the only ones that come to mind.

RDA took Colby down. I think Khabib at 170 would be a better wrestler than he is at 155. I don't think Colby can out grind Khabib.

I think Khabib would tap him. Tough fight though

Khabib can't tap terrible grapplers like Barboza. On what planet is he now tapping elite welterweight grapplers?

The best we can look at is Johnson, who he gave his SEVENTH career submission loss. A featherweight then gives him his 8th one fight later.

Colby fights in a different division.

Lol stop moving the goal posts. From the start I said this was about his TDD and strength. His offensive wrestling was never brought up.

And my question for you is how come someone whose strength is on another planet compared to elite WW wrestlers not ragolling every LW he faced? An experienced MMA fighter with raw strength on another planet compared to his opponents would ragdoll everyone he faces in the clinch with ease, good TD or not.

Colby wrestling is top notch and his cardio is the best in the UFC . I thinks khabib melts after getting a taste of Colby’s grappling and pace and Colby grinds kut a 50-45 . Also standing colby is better than khabib standing .

Colby is not in Khabib's WC. If Colby ever attempted to make 155, he'd die.
And Khabib has no intention to move up from what we heard (unless he misses weight against Conor).

But onto the question: when two wrestlers fight, invariably this turns into a boxing match... and Colby got outboxed by Maia of all people.
So Khabib can definitely win this fight.

And my question for you is how come someone whose strength is on another planet compared to elite WW wrestlers not ragolling every LW he faced? An experienced MMA fighter with raw strength on another planet compared to his opponents would ragdoll everyone he faces in the clinch with ease, good TD or not.
Because he prefered to strike despite being bad at it. Not rocket science.

And yet pre-USADA Tibau was 10-6 after the Khabib fight against fellow LWs, how do you explain that, if his strength is on another planet compared to an elite WW wrestler like Colby? Are all the LW he lost to as strong as DC?

Because the way you beat Tibau was to smoke him on the feet. Khabib's striking was hilariously bad (like way worse than it is today) when he fought Tibau.

And yeah, Tibau's TDD was legendary. The stats are there brother, juiced up Tibau had god-tier defensive wrestling.

Or because you resorted to hyperbole and he doesn't have next planet level strength compared to WW.
Dude Tibau was a WW, make no mistake about it. He cut major amounts of weight to make 155. Easily bigger than Colby.

No. Tibau is just a roided freak who is much stronger than Colby. Colby isn't that strong.
Colby is decently strong for WW. Someone who's on a different planet compared to him in raw strength and experienced in MMA would ragdoll everyone at LW the minute the clinch is initiated, not a mediocre LW with a 10-6 UFC record at the time of the Khabib fight

Colby is decently strong for WW. Someone who's on a different planet compared to him in raw strength and experienced in MMA would ragdoll everyone at LW the minute the clinch is initiated, not a mediocre LW with a 10-6 UFC record at the time of the Khabib fight
I'm not impressed by Colby's strength. He struggled with RDA and Kim in the clinch. He's fine but nothing special.

Keep trying for that straw man. Tibau was a defense first fighter. He had sucess when he shot in and tried to be agressive but he prefered to be defensive and strike.

Back