Is Colby Convington a nightmare matchup for khabib ?

3X TRIGGERED! Fucking Hilarious. Does everything get to you sweetie? Does life just rile you the fuck up? Poor little guy. <DCWhoa><JonesDXSuckIt><24><24><24>
You keep on gaying and retarding. You only live once I guess. You’re an idiot but I’ll give you a little bit respect for your join date only. It’s not as impressive as mine though.

You keep on gaying and retarding. You only live once I guess. You’re an idiot but I’ll give you a little bit respect for your join date only. It’s not as impressive as mine though.

4X LAD!! Getting rode like the town bike today. I twitch my wee finger and yer jumping around like a Pinocchio puppet shouting "re-tard" like a braying donkey and "gaying" like it's the 90's.
<DCWhoa><JonesDXSuckIt><28><24><24><24><24>

4X LAD!! Getting rode like the town bike today. I twitch my wee finger and yer jumping around like a Pinocchio puppet shouting "re-tard" like a braying donkey and "gaying" like it's the 90's.
<DCWhoa><JonesDXSuckIt><28><24><24><24><24>
Twitch your finger? I say one word and you say 10 you fuckin dopey cunt

5X TRIGGERED!!! I'm starting to wonder if you are just a prat bot. No one can be this much of a chav.
<DCWhoa><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesLaugh><36><24><24><24><24><24>
Look at all this drivel from just a few words from me. Point to the easy work.

hqdefault.jpg

Look at all this drivel from just a few words from me. Point to the easy work.

hqdefault.jpg
6X TRIGGERED!!! I'm beginning to think you fancy me, chasing after me again and again and again like a silly prat with weak comment after weak comment. Kind of pathetic at this point. I taunt, you lose your shit, ad nasuem. Your lame response in 3... 2...
<24><24><24><24><24><24>

Does anyone remember how the clinch and takedown exchanges in the Colby v Maia fight played out? I hardly watched that fight.

Yet, many on this site use a fight vs Tibau back in 2012, in regards to Khabib.

Covington is approx an inch taller, but walks around a few lbs smaller, reportedly high 180's, mid 190's, then what is reported about Khabib's walk around weight of low 200's, high 190's. Covington has not really impressed with his cardio, just seems to be in good shape cardio wise. Khabib's resume in MMA, and outside of MMA, pretty much speaks for itself in regards to his grappling skill sets.. he also took Trujillo, who is a 4 time Collegiate All American in Wrestling, down over 20 times, setting a UFC record in doing so. Khabib has 84% tdd, Colby has 78% tdd. Covington has a 5.63 td avg, Khabib has a 5.44 td avg. I think Woodley, GSP or Askren, vs Khabib, would be more interesting.
You bring up some interesting points. They both have really stellar wrestling/grappling backgrounds. At the same time Khabib was winning CS titles at 183 pounds Colby was winning wrestling titles in the 165-174 range. They both spent time in legendary wrestling rooms, Khabib in Dagestan under Sazid Sazhidov and Colby in Iowa under Tom and Terry Brands and then at Oregon State under Jimmy Zalesky who was also an Iowa wrestling and coaching legend.

In High School Colby was state champ who made all American in all 3 styles (FS, Greco, Folk), he was undefeated national champ and 3x all American in College. Then one a grappling world title in 2013.

Khabib's accolades are pretty well known. He won combat sambo titles outside of FIAS (the primary world governing body for sambo) but its probably safe to assume that even winning national sambo titles in Russia and/or regional titles in Dagestan is extremely impressive. He won NAGA worlds in a bracket full of guys most of us have never heard of. Aside from his sambo accolades, in my opinion, the most important ingredients in Khabib's resume are his time spent in Sazhidov's wrestling room and then his time spent at AKA.

Damn good match up. I see Khabib winning.

Back