Is Cody viewed in bad light solely because of his necktats and beard?

No. its probably 90% TAM. For whatever reason UF all of the sudden went from golden boy to hated by most. TAM went down with him. sure, I can understand a lot of the dislike, but it is what it is. If he was with any other team he wouldnt get near as much hate. Period. Anything else anyone tries to say is bullshit. This is the only reason why a majority of people dont like him. Because he trains with TAM.

I get it from half of your posts having comments like "you Conor nuthuggers" or "most of you who suck Conors dick" etc etc

You have Conor McGregor and felatio on your mind far too often. Is there something you'd care to tell us?

It's okay, really. It's 2016. No one here will judge you.
Oh ok lets just pretend none of these Conor fan boys are like that at all huh ?

I get it from half of your posts having comments like "you Conor nuthuggers" or "most of you who suck Conors dick" etc etc

You have Conor McGregor and felatio on your mind far too often. Is there something you'd care to tell us?

It's okay, really. It's 2016. No one here will judge you.
Like I said sorry I offended you by saying something negative about Conor fan boys.

Oh ok lets just pretend none of these Conor fan boys are like that at all huh ?
Oh okay let's just pretend your post content doesn't contain repeated references to oral sex and Conor McGregor

You can admit it, it's okay. Really. It's 2016 (almost 2017 now) and people don't care anymore.

Like I said sorry I offended you by saying something negative about Conor fan boys.
You haven't offended me one bit, my good man. I just find it odd that Conor McGregor and oral sex are so often on your mind. I mean if that's what you're into, I'm not one to judge, but making it so apparent on an internet forum is just weird.

Oh okay let's just pretend your post content doesn't contain repeated references to oral sex and Conor McGregor

You can admit it, it's okay. Really. It's 2016 (almost 2017 now) and people don't care anymore.
Thats the best you got man ? Calling me gay ? lmao

Thats the best you got man ? Calling me gay ? lmao
Not calling you anything, actually, though your repeated references to oral sex with men would certainly seem to indicate something along those lines. But again, I'm not one to judge. You do you.

You haven't offended me one bit, my good man. I just find it odd that Conor McGregor and oral sex are so often on your mind. I mean if that's what you're into, I'm not one to judge, but making it so apparent on an internet forum is just weird.
So im gay because I point out how some of these Conor fan boys are so obessed and in love with him that they would do that if they had the chance ? Do you read all the posts and threads about him or are you just mad because you are 1 of the #Conorbless fan boys?

Not calling you anything, actually, though your repeated references to oral sex with men would certainly seem to indicate something along those lines. But again, I'm not one to judge. You do you.
Yes you basically did but thats ok cause I find that funny since Im totally against that gay shit.

So im gay because I point out how some of these Conor fan boys are so obessed and in love with him that they would do that if they had the chance ? Do you read all the posts and threads about him or are you just mad because you are 1 of the #Conorbless fan boys?
I read 10x the number of posts from haters than from fans. The fans are generally just supporting their fighter. You haters bring all this homo-erotic stuff into it, not the fans.

But yeah, keep blaming other peoples' actions for the content of your posts

Anyways Im not going to argue anymore about nonsense with you.Have a good day bro.

Yes you basically did but thats ok cause I find that funny since Im totally against that gay shit.
you're "totally against the gay shit" and yet you constantly, repeatedly post about performing oral sex on men.

Yeah, alright buddy. We all believe you.

<{nope}>

you're "totally against the gay shit" and yet you constantly, repeatedly post about performing oral sex on men.

Yeah, alright buddy. We all believe you.

<{nope}>
wtf are you doing right now repeatedly ???

As far as I can remember he only pushed Conor, but that was well deserved and actually I give him respect for what he did to stand by his teammates and not just take it. Looking at the thread responses I see people calling him an asshole and the arguments I see they are using goes along the lines of plea to general notion that he is, this or that he has neck tats and dated Paige Vanzant, so he is suddenly a prick because...neck tats.

Nope have you seen any of his interviews? Dude comes across as a 15 year old douchebag. I loved it when he told cruz he ain't fought nobody

Sounds like your talking about Conor..
You seem to REALLY want Conor's cock, because you can't stop talking about him.

AND no, they aren't the same at all. Cody comes across as a complete dullard, and dudebro. Say what you will about Conor, but he's not a moron.
Even with the tats, Im not a fan of Conor's stuff either, but he doesn't have a full on neck tat like Cody. Codys neck tat is in a ridiculous league of its own.

Last edited:
No. its probably 90% TAM. For whatever reason UF all of the sudden went from golden boy to hated by most. TAM went down with him. sure, I can understand a lot of the dislike, but it is what it is. If he was with any other team he wouldnt get near as much hate. Period. Anything else anyone tries to say is bullshit. This is the only reason why a majority of people dont like him. Because he trains with TAM.
How did you come to this ridiculous conclusion ?
Since when did TAM become hated? There are some people that have hated on Faber recently over the eye pokes in the Rivera fight, but he isn't a widely hated fighter at all. i dont see anyone on here having strong positive or negative feelings towards TAM, or really towards any gym for that matter....at least not in terms of hate and love.
You are autistic if you look at Cody's interviews and cant see why he would irk a lot of people. I don't give a shit where he trains at. I don't even know where Perry trains at and I don't like him for similar reasons

You seem to REALLY want Conor's cock, because you can't stop talking about him.

AND no, they aren't the same at all. Cody comes across as a complete dullard, and dudebro. Say what you will about Conor, but he's not a moron.
Even with the tats, Im not a fan of Conor's stuff either, but he doesn't have a full on neck tat like Cody. Codys neck tat is in a ridiculous league of its own.
Ok so if someone doesnt like someone or thier obsessed fans and say something about it that makes them want to suck thier cock??Stfu douche.I dont give a shit about anyones tats and wont judge them based off of it.I would never get his tats or Conors but thats what they like so oh well.Im not a big fan of codys but I do think he is a great fighter.My point was that Conor does the same shit but way worse and he is loved for it.

<{hfved}>
Jesus...literally , jesus. The neck tat was so distracting that i didn't realize the other shit he had going on there. "Blessed" on the belly, and Jesus on the cross on the arm. why do people do this to themselves ?

lol I know, right? The neck tat isn't even his worst tattoo.

I don't really mind neck tattoos, illiterate douchebags are a big no-no for me though.

Back