Is Cody viewed in bad light solely because of his necktats and beard?

L

Lissove

As far as I can remember he only pushed Conor, but that was well deserved and actually I give him respect for what he did to stand by his teammates and not just take it. Looking at the thread responses I see people calling him an asshole and the arguments I see they are using goes along the lines of plea to general notion that he is, this or that he has neck tats and dated Paige Vanzant, so he is suddenly a prick because...neck tats.

People don't like him because he's a douchebag lol. After Cruz beats him nobody will care about him.

just listen to him, what kind of adult can't go a few minutes without using profanity on live television? it completely butchered the segment

Calling urself a savage in every interview and being a general dudebro is hard to get behind

Neck tats are definitely up there, don't see what beard has to do with hate

As far as I can remember he only pushed Conor, but that was well deserved and actually I give him respect for what he did to stand by his teammates and not just take it. Looking at the thread responses I see people calling him an asshole and the arguments I see they are using goes along the lines of plea to general notion that he is, this or that he has neck tats and dated Paige Vanzant, so he is suddenly a prick because...neck tats.
It can't help his image. I don't dislike him I just don't think he has ever faced a guy with the motion of Cruz hopefully him and Dillashaw are close still but I think Garbandt chose to ride with Urijah. Dillashaw would be a great sparring partner.

He's a tiny walking stereotype of what younger men think is cool. The Hitler youth haircut random sailor tats.. your not a sailor my dood.

All that is missing is one of those god awful waxed mustaches and crunchy beard.
Instagram photos with Deep v's and random craft brews.

I get it, ppl want to fit in. So they go no conformist - conformist. It's like everyone makes a deal - this is what's cool now. Conform or you don't understand fashion.

You can't Blame him though. Women love to take pictures with men that subscribe to what's in vogue. You'll get laid just for being a good instagram BF. Who look like all the others.

So ultimately don't hate the dood, he's just trying to get laid. Like peekawk showing his feathers..

It's all animalistic really. As useual. Nothing new here.

Cody : who have you fought?? Dom : your whole camp man. At first i thought cruz was going to be a robotic professional. Big boo hes a fighter first. Then Cody came to sell the fight. And got dominated by cruz verbally. Made cody look lost imo.

I don't know any jerks who are a big brother to kids suffering with leukemia

You guys take shit way to seriously..He is trying to sell the fight..is he bad at trash talking? Sure. But he is not a jerk or douchebag

He's a tiny walking stereotype of what younger men think is cool. The Hitler youth haircut random sailor tats.. your not a sailor my dood.

All that is missing is one of those god awful waxed mustaches and crunchy beard.
Instagram photos with Deep v's and random craft brews.

I get it, ppl want to fit in. So they go no conformist - conformist. It's like everyone makes a deal - this is what's cool now. Conform or you don't understand fashion.

You can't Blame him though. Women love to take pictures with men that subscribe to what's in vogue. You'll get laid just for being a good instagram BF. Who look like all the others.

So ultimately don't hate the dood, he's just trying to get laid. Like peekawk showing his feathers..

It's all animalistic really. As useual. Nothing new here.
Fashion, a bunch of straight men being dressed my gay men? Yeah i dont get it

Typical neck tat hipster. I will lulz if he catches Cruz. But feel he's still to green

It's unfair to judge him so harshly. The illiterate can still be good people

I have nothing against him or his tats.I wouldnt get the tats he has but if thats what he likes then oh well,so what.He is just talking a lil shit like other fighters to try to get somewhere.Dom talks alot of shit also.Everyone talking like Dom owned him is silly.They both looked horrible in that interview and nobody owned anyone.That whole interview was so bad it shouldnt even been showed on tv.

I generally cringe at necktats but he made up for it by being a fiery little cunt when he called Conors bluff lol the rest of those TAM guys were shook

He grows a stronger beard than Dominick tho. Dominick needs to calm down with his little guy beard

Its pretty sad that so many people will judge people and dislike them cause of a tat.

Back