Is Cody viewed in bad light solely because of his necktats and beard?

For the record I think Cody will win the belt, I expect him to get absolutely schooled by TJ though. Dom might be hard to hit, but when he gets hit he gets hit flush, time to find out if Codys power is real or hype.

Ok so if someone doesnt like someone or thier obsessed fans and say something about it that makes them want to suck thier cock??Stfu douche.I dont give a shit about anyones tats and wont judge them based off of it.I would never get his tats or Conors but thats what they like so oh well.Im not a big fan of codys but I do think he is a great fighter.My point was that Conor does the same shit but way worse and he is loved for it.
This is a thread about Cody, and yet you replied to my post talking about Conor. I also noticed you mentioned Conor's name SEVERAL other times in this thread--so yea, buddy, sounds like you want some Irish cream in your coffee.
Your point was stupid, because Conor and Cody don't do the same thing. He'd have a lot more fans if he did

I hate manlets with fucking neck tats.

This is a thread about Cody, and yet you replied to my post talking about Conor. I also noticed you mentioned Conor's name SEVERAL other times in this thread--so yea, buddy, sounds like you want some Irish cream in your coffee.
Your point was stupid, because Conor and Cody don't do the same thing. He'd have a lot more fans if he did
Thats right they dont do the same things because Conor is alot worse.Stop trying to be like the other douche repeating gay shit dork.

Cody is such a douchebag that I think this might actually be the first time I've ever cheered for Cruz in a fight. Think about that.

He acts like the stereotypical slightly dimwitted junior high tough guy.
Appeals to certain people, but repels most.

Back