Is Cody viewed in bad light solely because of his necktats and beard?

14ad44209efe169a95f0caf430bf520f.jpg

he's going to be wiffing air all night with those stumpy t-rex arms

It's not just his appearance, but his demeanor. And honestly I'm having some cognitive dissonance with Uriah Faber pimping him so much. They seem like they would be on opposite ends of the spectrum. Unless one of them isn't quite as they seem to be...hmmmmm

cody a ufc champion??? did you see his toes and hands curl when knocked out by a no name in mma cmom hes good not champion good

He's a tiny walking stereotype of what younger men think is cool. The Hitler youth haircut random sailor tats.. your not a sailor my dood.

All that is missing is one of those god awful waxed mustaches and crunchy beard.
Instagram photos with Deep v's and random craft brews.

I get it, ppl want to fit in. So they go no conformist - conformist. It's like everyone makes a deal - this is what's cool now. Conform or you don't understand fashion.

You can't Blame him though. Women love to take pictures with men that subscribe to what's in vogue. You'll get laid just for being a good instagram BF. Who look like all the others.

So ultimately don't hate the dood, he's just trying to get laid. Like peekawk showing his feathers..

It's all animalistic really. As useual. Nothing new here.

And if a beard is cause for negative judgement, then I guess I'm the dregs of society.
Ditto, I thought beards were in with the younger folks these days... I used to get random complements on mine until I shaved it down to a Family Christmas photo respectable length....lol.

Its pretty sad that so many people will judge people and dislike them cause of a tat.
to an extent , i understand what you're saying , but we don't live life in a bubble. When you do weird shit, people are going to think youre a weirdo. Getting your neck tatted up is going to make people think youre a tool. I have no problem with tats in general , but neck tats are just about the most toolish thing you can do. They pretty much never look good on anybody .

Aside from the tat, Cody talks and acts like a tool. Wants to fight guys backstage , wanted to fight Conor for his friend , wanted to fight TJ for Faber, "im gonna cave in ur skull" messages on instagram, etc etc. The guy is an ape that's always looking to be in the middle of some shit.

just listen to him, what kind of adult can't go a few minutes without using profanity on live television? it completely butchered the segment

Mark Hunt, he also has neck tats, and is a douchebag on social media, but sherdog loves him because he's fat and looks hugable and doesn't have an intimdatingly hot wife like cody

14ad44209efe169a95f0caf430bf520f.jpg

he's going to be wiffing air all night with those stumpy t-rex arms
<{hfved}>
Jesus...literally , jesus. The neck tat was so distracting that i didn't realize the other shit he had going on there. "Blessed" on the belly, and Jesus on the cross on the arm. why do people do this to themselves ?

Here are the reasons people dislike Cody:

1. Having the same generic MMA tattoo thug with a mean facial expression

2. Lives up to his image by acting like a thug and acting in petty manner

3. Horrible speaker, he sounds like a 15 year old who swears all the time

Pretty much represents the brainless idiot MMA fighter people have in their mind. That and every time he opens his mouth it goes something along the line of "ahhh fucking I'm gonna knock him out" every sentence and sometimes he even repeats it back to back.

It's not just his appearance, but his demeanor. And honestly I'm having some cognitive dissonance with Uriah Faber pimping him so much. They seem like they would be on opposite ends of the spectrum. Unless one of them isn't quite as they seem to be...hmmmmm
Cody clearly looks up to Urijah, so it's not just a friend relationship there.
Cody seems like the kind of guy who if he's your boy, he's your boy to the end. He'll help you bury a body if you asked him to. If he doesn't know you though , then fuck you.
He's like a little pitbull

I'm not sure who Sherdog hates more, Garbrandt or Perry. It's a close race though.

I bet most of you that suck Conors dick for being a loud mouthed douche with some pretty bad tats are the same ones bashing Cody..
You have an unhealthy amount of focus on people that "suck Conors dick" - why is this something you think of so often?

I don't think the tattoos really have much to do with it, it's the constant swearing, mean mugging, he wants to smash everyones face in, his missus has a gob and a half, he is just that stereotypical bully that lets everyone know he can beat them.

TBH in the UK there are guys like him literally everywhere Cody is just a rare case where he is actually UFC level fighter lol

He loses bad against Cruz though.

to an extent , i understand what you're saying , but we don't live life in a bubble. When you do weird shit, people are going to think youre a weirdo. Getting your neck tatted up is going to make people think youre a tool. I have no problem with tats in general , but neck tats are just about the most toolish thing you can do. They pretty much never look good on anybody .

Aside from the tat, Cody talks and acts like a tool. Wants to fight guys backstage , wanted to fight Conor for his friend , wanted to fight TJ for Faber, "im gonna cave in ur skull" messages on instagram, etc etc. The guy is an ape that's always looking to be in the middle of some shit.
Sounds like your talking about Conor..

You have an unhealthy amount of focus on people that "suck Conors dick" - why is this something you think of so often?
I dont know where you get that..You must be one of those Conor fans.Sorry I hurt your feelings man.

I dont know where you get that..You must be one of those Conor fans.Sorry I hurt your feelings man.
I get it from half of your posts having comments like "you Conor nuthuggers" or "most of you who suck Conors dick" etc etc

You have Conor McGregor and felatio on your mind far too often. Is there something you'd care to tell us?

It's okay, really. It's 2016. No one here will judge you.

Im not even a big Cody fan.He is a good fighter and I think he can stop Dom if he can catch him.The thing that I find funny is that all these things people are bashing Cody for is why most of them are in love with Conor for.

Back