Is Beltran a top 10 LHW or epic gatekeeper in the making?

Bunch of times when he was a HW and then several times around the period when he was dropping down to LHW. I don't really know what you're basing him being a better LHW than HW on. The guy doesn't improve, fighting less technically is the best advice he's ever going to get.

He is a fighter in the Ufc and has won multiple fights, that by default makes him a elite fighter.. you on the other hand "train" but will never make the big show...so what does that say about you?

Im stunned. Possible top 10? Brother Joey Beltran? Top 10 what? I dont even consider this man Ufc calibur LHW and he was a poor ufc hw for god sakes. Dropping from HW to LHW is a bad idea considering LHW is way tougher than HW talent wise. This guy is maybe top 40 at best i dont know where youve gotten the illusion that this was an up l and coming guy but definitely not on the level your thinking thats for sure.

He is a fighter in the Ufc and has won multiple fights, that by default makes him a elite fighter.. you on the other hand "train" but will never make the big show...so what does that say about you?

I dont see how not being good enogh to make the "big show" means you cant have an insight on whats going on or that somehow your opinion isnt valid number one. Secondly i dont see how the hell simply making it to the UFC qualifies you as an "elite fighter".

We are talking about a man who is 5 and 5 in the ufc with wins over Rolles Gracie, Tim Hague, Aaron Rosa, Anton Talamantes, and Igor Pokrajak. Give me a freaking break. That doesnt make you "elite" and while your at it get off that high horse you road in on trying to tell that guy he aint shit and hes not elite like beltran. That is the low of the low whe. Your saying xeazy shit like that.

4-5 in the ufc, 1 fight win streak-looks like a number 1 contender to me. Have you seen his footstomps?!!

I dont see how not being good enogh to make the "big show" means you cant have an insight on whats going on or that somehow your opinion isnt valid number one. Secondly i dont see how the hell simply making it to the UFC qualifies you as an "elite fighter".

We are talking about a man who is 5 and 5 in the ufc with wins over Rolles Gracie, Tim Hague, Aaron Rosa, Anton Talamantes, and Igor Pokrajak. Give me a freaking break. That doesnt make you "elite" and while your at it get off that high horse you road in on trying to tell that guy he aint shit and hes not elite like beltran. That is the low of the low whe. Your saying xeazy shit like that.

Hey fucktard there are over 5,000 mixed martial arts fighters in the world...at most 15% of said fighters will make the Ufc.
So yes, if you fight for the Ufc you are an elite fighter.. I don't care what you say, it doesn't matter..

He is a fighter in the Ufc and has won multiple fights, that by default makes him a elite fighter..

Lol, no. People don't realize how replaceable all these lower level guys are, there are countless Joey Beltran's out there you've never heard of who could just as easily post .500 records in the UFC with wins over guys who then immediately got cut or are on their way out. Your definition of elite must differ from mine.

you on the other hand "train" but will never make the big show...so what does that say about you?

Taking a cheap shot... classy. We'll see man, I should be fighting this year.

Ranking wise, he's up there with the Cody McKenzies of the world.

Exciting and dominant against a legit opponent. A lot of fun to watch. I'm a huge Beltran fan but no way will he ever be a top 10 fighter.

I'll definitely have to watch it then, a big fan of him but I had missed the prelims of the last card.

I can think of 10 LHWs in the UFC that will beat him handily. No, I don't think he will rise above mid-tier status, which is fine. He is popular so as long as he can rack up a win every now and then and in his losses take massive, entertaining beatings, he will stick around.

Back