Is belfort as easy money as you can get at -120?

MG1215**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im thinking about putting some cash on belfort. I mean i just dont see bisping winning this considering he loses everyone time he gets an elite opponent.

Bisping also gets rocked at least once in about every fight by lesser strikers than belfort. If belfort rocks him he is going to blitz him and end it, right? This seems like a sure ko for vitor, but why are the odds so even?

Do the bookies know something we dont ?!

Bisping ate hard shots from Stann, and still managed to dominate Stann. I have no problems imagining Vitor winning, but I can understand why the odds are the way they are.

Last edited:
So constantly losing to top level opponents is only a problem for Bisping?

I've got Vitor too, but that's an argument I'd avoid given Belfort's history.

Anybody thinking this is an easy fight for Vitor is fooling themselves. Even if Vitor does end it quickly it doesn't mean it was an easy fight for him. I do think Bisping wins, he may even get a late stoppage. I think he'll avoid anything significant and wear Belfort down before stopping him.

So constantly losing to top level opponents is only a problem for Bisping?

I've got Vitor too, but that's an argument I'd avoid given Belfort's history.

Thats true. Ive only bet once on mma and i took shogun against gus. Only because it was 2 to 1 odds i figure thats worth the risk with shoguns chin and power.

Im thinking about putting some cash on belfort. I mean i just dont see bisping winning this considering he loses everyone time he gets an elite opponent.

Bisping also gets rocked at least once in about every fight by lesser strikers than belfort. If belfort rocks him he is going to blitz him and end it, right? This seems like a sure ko for vitor, but why are the odds so even?

Do the bookies know something we dont ?!

I'm not sure that Belfort is ever a sure bet. If Bisping can last out the first 3 minutes, this is a winnable fight for him.

The Vitor belief renaissance movement is among the most confusing phenomenons in recent memory.

I dont know. I think Belfort will have this, but Bisping is a tough dude. He eats hard punches and has a great cardio. He could win a dec

Safe bet as far as I'm concerned. Bisping has better cardio, but that won't matter the fight isn't gonna make it out of the first.

When thinking about this fight everything tells me Vitor is going to win. But Bisping finds a way to win almost all the time. Sure he's lost, but Bisping is a great fighter and especially here on Sherdog he's severely underrated because people don't like him.

I think this fight is gonna be a lot closer than most people are predicting. I think it goes the distance with Bisping controlling most of the fight but absorbing more damage overall, causing a ton of controversy on here.

No wager on my part...

I can imagine Belfort blitzkreiging Bisping to win a 1st round stunning KO...

but I can also see Belfort blowing his wad in the 1st round, and Bisping surving the onslaught to win a UD or by late stoppage.

Sure he lost to Jones, Belfort looked pretty friggin sharp against a guy who looks unbeatable these days. Bisping is good, but Belfort is definitely better, and stronger on the ground, and on the feet, he hits a hell of a lot harder. Bisping has good footwork, and a solid, high output offensive strategy, but to me Belfort seems to be the perfect answer to Bispings style. Belfort by KO in the late second round.

belfort will walk through bisping.

I'm putting my money on Bisping by decision or a Belfot rd 1 KO.

Can't see any other outcome.

Back