Is belfort as easy money as you can get at -120?

I agree bisping shouldn't be underestimated but people talking as if Belfort is rarely a good bet are very wrong.

Belfort has crushed everyone in his UFC return except Anderson and bones; the two greatest fighters today. Belfort should be heavily favored to thrash bisping in the first round.

Another thing: Belfort fought jones on a months notice and still went 4 rounds even while receiving tons of punishment. So why are people saying he will gas out in the first round against bisping?

Belfort is a good fighter but he is in no way far above and beyond Bisping....I could see Bisping pulling out a decision by sticking and moving

As far as Bisping losing to all top level competition...I dont even like the guy but he won that fight against Sonnen

Bisping takes a unanimous decision, pretty easily. He may get tagged in the first round but that's really about it.

Bisping is better than Belfort, and i know that's hard for a lot of old school fans to hear....but it's true.

It's crazy how many people are counting out Bisping out. Sure, Belfort could blitzkrieg Bisping in the first but if it makes it out of the first Belfort is in trouble.

I'm hoping for an impressive finish by VB.

I wouldn't bet on him. Where do people come from with this Vitor shit, like hes some world beater that just breaks everything he punches? I know he hits hard and has incredible speed, but dude hes lost to lesser competition than Bisping. I see Belfort gassing by round 2 and getting picked apart the rest of the fight... No matter how many Bisping fights people watch, they never learn that the guys pace will eat your cardio and that is where he shines.

I don't even like Bisping, just what I see happening.

Vitor is even more inconsistent than Shogun. I can never have confidence in him. Bisping on the other hand has never looked anything more than mediocre at best.

Vitor should win the fight. Bisping goes on to win his next fight against a low quality opponent and then says he deserves a title shot.

I am no Bisping fan but he has made tremendous strides over the past 2 years and looks better every time he fights. I think he will win via decision. The guys boxing keeps getting better and while he doesn't have tremendous power he is technically very sharp.

I agree bisping shouldn't be underestimated but people talking as if Belfort is rarely a good bet are very wrong.

Belfort has crushed everyone in the back of the head except Anderson and bones; the two greatest fighters today. Belfort should be heavily favored to thrash bisping in the first round.

Fixed that for you bro.

Another thing: Belfort fought jones on a months notice and still went 4 rounds even while receiving tons of punishment. So why are people saying he will gas out in the first round against bisping?

1) Belfort at 205 instead of one of his insane cuts which are almost Rumble like.

2) Jones isn't a fighter that gasses you out unlike Bisping who will clinch, take down and wear you out.

Bisping needs to wrestle Belfort right off the bat.

You will definitely see stalling NCAA Bisping in this one. But Belfort has improved his wrestling a lot as well.

It will come down to Belfort's cardio and whether or not Bisping chooses to wrestle Belfort in the first minute of the fight.

I'll go with Belfort, but I'm worried about his cardio at middleiweight.

The Vitor belief renaissance movement is among the most confusing phenomenons in recent memory.

I've been a born-again Vitor believer many times. I can't explain it, but I always feel the Old Vitor is going to come back and dominate.:icon_lol:

Vitor is even more inconsistent than Shogun. I can never have confidence in him. Bisping on the other hand has never looked anything more than mediocre at best.

Vitor should win the fight. Bisping goes on to win his next fight against a low quality opponent and then says he deserves a title shot.

Bullshit.

Bisping is coulda, shoulda, woulda. He lost an incredibly close title shot fight to Sonnen. That's not mediocre, that's being #3 in the division.

Belfort has crushed everyone in his UFC return except Anderson and bones; the two greatest fighters today. Belfort should be heavily favored to thrash bisping in the first round.

Lets not pretend that Belfort has faced a murder's row besides those two guys. His win over Franklin was impressive, but lets face it: Cung Li did the exact same thing to Franklin. Belfort's fight with Rumble was far from impressive as well. Belfort is still "new Vitor".

Because Vitor cuts a ton of weight to make 185.

Bisping is going to push him against the fence and beat on him... He will finish Vitor in the 3rd.

The odds are fair, if you think there's value in Belfort then cool but to call it easy money is crazy.

I definitely think this can go either way, so I'm with the oddsmakers, and wouldn't bet on it. I think most of the criticisms of Bisbing are accurate: he'll never beat A level fighters, he backpedals/stalls constantly, little power, etc. But he is durable and does have a gas tank. Those are problems for Vitor more often than not.

Bullshit.

Bisping is coulda, shoulda, woulda. He lost an incredibly close title shot fight to Sonnen. That's not mediocre, that's being #3 in the division.

Sonnen landed more strikes than Mike in all three rounds, and he had more takedowns in the first two rounds, and each guy had one TD in the third. While the fight was closer than most predicted, Chael won it. And it's not nearly as controversial as Bisping's win over Hammill.

Back