is anybody giving liz carmouche a chance?

Carmouche looks in better shape than 99% of Sherdog

26-Liz-Carmouche-SF030411.jpg

As much as i like WMMA, i still think it is back in the early 90's in comparison to male MMA. Carmouche, Tate, Kaufman etc. are the Severn's, Gracie's, (Ken) Shamrock's of the world & Rousey/McMann are the first evolution of WMMA much like Frank Shamrock/Tito Ortiz were.

That may sound really harsh, but i do think Rousey is miles ahead of all those girls, even Cyborg. Only McMann can challenge her at this point.

McMann has the greatest chance of surviving the longest. She doesn't have a submission game that could put Rousey on the defense.

Way to forget Baszler

What does her being lesbian have to do with anything?

Dude, calm down and take the sand out of your man-gina. It's a play on "old man strong" (Randy Couture) and stuff like that.

I hope Liz rocks Lousey and beats some respect into her. That or use Goldust (WWF/E) psychology to freak her out.

liz doesn't care about looking hot for dudes

she has a girlfriend that is smoking hot top model quality

one thing I will say is if rousey wants to get at liz she should blow a kiss to her girlfriend at the weigh in, then she'll be in for a beating

Dude, calm down and take the sand out of your man-gina. It's a play on "old man strong" (Randy Couture) and stuff like that.

I hope Liz rocks Lousey and beats some respect into her. That or use Goldust (WWF/E) psychology to freak her out.
Do you have gayman strength or something?

liz doesn't care about looking hot for dudes

she has a girlfriend that is smoking hot top model quality

one thing I will say is if rousey wants to get at liz she should blow a kiss to her girlfriend at the weigh in, then she'll be in for a beating

Ronda by armbar round 1. Liz couldn't defeat Marloes Coenen, she's not handing Ronda a beating.

Lesbian strong?!? That caught me off guard and I'm cracking up, and no Liz isn't going to beat Rousey, Liz wants to clinch and trip to top control, not really the best gameplan with a judo whiz

The odds are not in her Faber

The fight will end at the mid point of the first round, Ronda by armbar, cant be easier for her

Back