is anybody giving liz carmouche a chance?

Do you have gayman strength or something?

No, just normal reading comprehension and a familiarity with sherdog humor. Given your double yellow status, you may want to think before posting. It would be a shame to lose a Sherdogger of your stature.

Hopefully, Liz damages Lousey before the sub. These quick wins are just going to feed her ego. A huge ego and her gross immaturity are a bad combination.

carmouche is a marine

Liz-Carmouche.jpg

284085_144621932284951_107744162639395_300615_7410079_n.jpg

holy man arms

Liz's style is not right for beating Ronda. Her stand up striking is not great. She relies on the strength advantage she enjoys over most 135lbers to get body lock and trip takedowns from the clinch, then employs a good suffocating top game. In this fight, Ronda is just as big and strong, also wants to be in the clinch, which is where she starts her sequence that leads to the armbar. In her last fight with Kaitlin Young, Liz spent the entire first round in a clinch with her back against the cage. In this fight, that's a recipe for disaster.

Pretty good breakdown.

I am. Chick is tough. And it's a fight, nothing is predetermined.

the danger from carmouche which is high is a choke from the rear

Dude, calm down and take the sand out of your man-gina. It's a play on "old man strong" (Randy Couture) and stuff like that.

I hope Liz rocks Lousey and beats some respect into her. That or use Goldust (WWF/E) psychology to freak her out.

Please, it's offensive. What, can we call Guilliard n-word strong now?

I'm betting she at least makes it out of the first round.

The people who dislike Rousey enough to try and convince themselves

The same silly kids who comically pretended to be long-time fans of Miesha Tate's, then Sarah Kaufman's, and currently pushing for a Title fight for Cyborg at an imaginary UFC weight class.

Never thought about it, but because there's no man around she's probably opened a shitload of jars, giving her a natural edge over Rousey who probably has some fella opening her jars for her.

Back