Is American Horror Story Worth Watching?

LATEXXX COMMANDO

Ominous Flesh Discipline
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Feel like watching something on Netflix. I love horror and the idea of a new story every season.

Is it worth watching?

I loved the first season. Second season was almost as good. Third was awful. Haven't seen anything after that, but I've been meaning to.

Yes, and every season is completely different than the others, there's no continuous storyline, you don't have to worry about catching up with each season. Just pick out which category most amuses you, one of my favorites was Freak Show.

Even though it's a tv show, this guy has to be one of the most terrifying character in Horror entertainment.

His whole outline is fucking grisly...:eek:

american-horror-story-freak-show.jpg

Even though it's a tv show, this guy has to be one of the most terrifying character in Horror entertainment.

Going to be Twisty for Halloween next year, going to be great. I'm 6'2 240 with a wide frame as well so I should be able to scare the shit out of people.

Yes, and every season is completely different than the others, there's no continuous storyline, you don't have to worry about catching up with each season. Just pick out which category most amuses you, one of my favorites was Freak Show.
Pretty much this ^

Pick a season and go with it.
I didn't like season 3, and I just can't get through it, but the first season is great. I'd say it's worth a shot.

Try Stranger Things, on Netflix.
It's a great show, I cracked out and watched the whole season in 2 days.

Pretty much what everyone else said. I stopped a couple of episodes into Season 3 (kind of like Orange is the New Black) and just didn't pick it up after.

Pretty much this ^

Pick a season and go with it.
I didn't like season 3, and I just can't get through it, but the first season is great. I'd say it's worth a shot.

Try Stranger Things, on Netflix.
It's a great show, I cracked out and watched the whole season in 2 days.

I plan to. Saw the good reviews.

Yes but please skip Hotel which was the worst season. I actually loved Freak show but most of the general consensus was that it was bad

AHS is alright, Ive seen every episode but its not a show Id buy a channel for or care about catching on its first run.

First season was amazing as was the Coven...rest are pretty good too. Watch it TS!

Surprised no gifs of Alexandra Breckenridge have been posted.

I tried watching the first few episodes of season 1 and 2. I found it extremely boring. I'm not a fan of horror though, so dragging a horror story out for 10 episodes I guess doesn't really appeal to me.

Can't go wrong with the first season but I wouldn't feel comfortable recommending the others.

Check out Salem if you are looking for a fun horror show. The first 2 seasons are on netflix streaming and the 3rd starts in October.

Can't go wrong with the first season but I wouldn't feel comfortable recommending the others.

Check out Salem if you are looking for a fun horror show. The first 2 seasons are on netflix streaming and the 3rd starts in October.

Thanks, love witch-topic horror stories.

Loved the first season. Tried watching seasons 2 3 4 and gave up like 3 episodes in on each of em.

Yes, and I'll give you two good reasons why: Emma.....Roberts.

g7IsB.gif

Tried to get into it twice, but to no avail. Horror is incompatible with the 42-minute, multi-episode television format.

This was the season I watched. Probably wouldn't watch another.

Back