Is American Horror Story Worth Watching?

Like other people have said season 1 is the best season

It goes downhill from there

The first season was good, the second was watchable, the third was complete shit. I'm sure the rest have continued this downhill roll.

1 is excellent
2 is really good
3 is good
4 is fair
5 is poor

Season 1 has the best setting inside the creepy haunted house

Every other setting is lame

The one with the girl witches is probably the worst

1st and 2nd season are awesome freak show is good. Covenant is fucking gay. Hotel was alright nothing of note.

It's pretty trippy.

If you're a fan of cheesy horror shit made for people who like "bad movies", then probably.

If you like movies that are actually thrilling, scary and have a real message other than "isn't this fucked up?", then you will be unpleasantly surprised.

Season 2 Asylum is by far the best. It's got everything. Starts off slow but picks up and ends amazing. Every episode is better than the last.

Season 5 Hotel is the 2nd best. They did a great job with the story and I loved the characters. James March was great

Season 1 Murder House was ok.

Season 4 Freak Show started off straight up amazing and then got really shitty after episode 3. It had the potential of being amazing until the coolest fucking character is killed off. I'm still angry about it.

I still haven't watch Season 3 Coven. I'll prob binge watch it in October.

I really look forward to season 6. It's a very fun show.

If you're a fan of cheesy horror shit made for people who like "bad movies", then probably.

If you like movies that are actually thrilling, scary and have a real message other than "isn't this fucked up?", then you will be unpleasantly surprised.

What are your top 3 horror movies that came out since 2010?

I liked season 1 and 2, although season 2 got a little weird. Season 3 I watched maybe a third of and quit.

To me season 1 was like a season's worth of all the cool tropes (I think that's the word) in horror movies put together. And I felt it was done pretty well.

What are your top 3 horror movies that came out since 2010?
That's a tough question. I don't really watch them anymore. On occasion I'll go an see one with a friend, but I'm never impressed and usually bored. Crimson Peak comes to mind.

I've probably seen a decent horror flick since then, but I can't remember at the moment.

Edit: I remember a couple. I like horror comedies (they actually have some impressive thrilling moments) like drag me to hell or cabin in the woods. Cabin was a great parody of what I don't like about horror movies these days.

That's a tough question. I don't really watch them anymore. On occasion I'll go an see one with a friend, but I'm never impressed and usually bored. Crimson Peak comes to mind.

I've probably seen a decent horror flick since then, but I can't remember at the moment.

Edit: I remember a couple. I like horror comedies (they actually have some impressive thrilling moments) like drag me to hell or cabin in the woods. Cabin was a great parody of what I don't like about horror movies these days.

Watch "It Follows". It's the best horror movie according to your horror movie preference.

lol, it's like people watch an entirely different show or something.

season 1 is by far the worst. it's hard to get through an episode this season is so boring. how people can claim it's the best is beyond me.

season 2 - the first half is the best. it starts off incredible, and then the second half of the season you are left asking yourself "what the fuck" after some of the episodes. they didn't know how to end this season, so if you thought it started slow and ended good then...lol jesus, that's some weird shit.

season 3 - i'm sorry but this season is fucking awesome. my guess is the mostly female cast puts off a lot of men from watching this season. but angela bassett is awesome, and kathy bates' character is fucking unbelievably good. the best villain in any of the seasons. it also has one of the creepiest intro visuals of the seasons as well.

season 4 - it's a good, consistent season. not the best, but it has good characters, good stories and is consistently good from beginning to end.

season 5 - pure dogshit. thinking they could replace someone like jessica lange with lady gaga was about as fucking dumb as dumb can get.

point being, yes, it's a great show to get into. it's carried mostly by jessica lange, who is an awesome fucking actress,

First, Third and Fifth seasons were very good!

Fifth season is more catered to the casual viewer. While successfully bridging the genres and eliminating the bad storylines of seasons past.

Thanks for the recommendation.

No prob. If you do watch it, please don't read anything about it online. Think about what you would do if you were in their shoes and let me know what you would do to "defeat" the entity. It's a fun movie and when it ends you will think about your options to survive.

lol, it's like people watch an entirely different show or something.

season 1 is by far the worst. it's hard to get through an episode this season is so boring. how people can claim it's the best is beyond me.

season 2 - the first half is the best. it starts off incredible, and then the second half of the season you are left asking yourself "what the fuck" after some of the episodes. they didn't know how to end this season, so if you thought it started slow and ended good then...lol jesus, that's some weird shit.

season 3 - i'm sorry but this season is fucking awesome. my guess is the mostly female cast puts off a lot of men from watching this season. but angela bassett is awesome, and kathy bates' character is fucking unbelievably good. the best villain in any of the seasons. it also has one of the creepiest intro visuals of the seasons as well.

season 4 - it's a good, consistent season. not the best, but it has good characters, good stories and is consistently good from beginning to end.

season 5 - pure dogshit. thinking they could replace someone like jessica lange with lady gaga was about as fucking dumb as dumb can get.

point being, yes, it's a great show to get into. it's carried mostly by jessica lange, who is an awesome fucking actress,

I fucking loved season 2. It was almost perfect. My only complaint is that the Devil didn't battle the aliens.

My main problem with the show is that it wants to be some super dark horror series, but the glossy production gets in the way. It's a little too "Hollywood" for it's own good.

First season was alright. Only made it through a bit of the second season before I tapped out. Saw some random episodes from other seasons after that. Meh.

Back