Is AJ McKee elite?

I like Law, but I'd like to see him get some stiffer competition. Not decided on Khasan yet.
Good thing is that Khasan is fighting soon so we will see more of him. I agree Law is ready for better opponents, de Jesus or Kamaka would be good opponents and he would beat both imo and after that give him Carvalho or someone like that

Also I forgot about Brennan he's also a great prospect at FW

Good thing is that Khasan is fighting soon so we will see more of him. I agree Law is ready for better opponents, de Jesus or Kamaka would be good opponents and he would beat both imo and after that give him Carvalho or someone like that

Also I forgot about Brennan he's also a great prospect at FW

I don't think Khasan's next opponent is very good either, so not sure he'll fully convince me with that one. Brennan is another one who looks good but has so far only fought absolute cans, so no idea on him.

Diatta is actually more proven than most of them, but he's a bit boring.

I don't think Khasan's next opponent is very good either, so not sure he'll fully convince me with that one. Brennan is another one who looks good but has so far only fought absolute cans, so no idea on him.

Diatta is actually more proven than most of them, but he's a bit boring.
Diatta is more proven for sure, but looks pretty ordinary to me. Doesn't look like anything special. I hope he proves me wrong in his next fight

I also like Law and Khasan. They have very high ceilings
Law, Khasan, Brennan, Clarke are a little less proven than, for example Pico, Diggs, Jay Jay, or Gonzales. Having said that, Law seems to be the better of the bunch, IMO.

Topuria is the one for me, but I do like Pico a lot.
This next fight against Evolev will be very telling but Evolev is a bad match up for Topuria, IMO. I think he will grapplefuck him. On the other hand, I would imagine Pico could stuff Evolev and pick him apart standing.

Diatta is more proven for sure, but looks pretty ordinary to me. Doesn't look like anything special. I hope he proves me wrong in his next fight
Diatta vs Gonzales should be next, IMO.

Law, Khasan, Brennan, Clarke are a little less proven than, for example Pico, Diggs, Jay Jay, or Gonzales. Having said that, Law seems to be the better of the bunch, IMO.
That's true but you can still recognize when someone will have a good career. I said the same thing about AJ when he was very green and look at him now.

Agree on Law, if he has a good chin he will go very far

Clarke is not in the same group as others, he lost a bunch of amateur fights and in his last fight he got outboxed easily by Barton

Last edited:
No champ in mfkin Bellator is at the same level your local amateurs are.

Back