is a same sex relationship abhorrent, or are you just against gay men?

I don't care what people do in their homes

What I don't like is this campaign to normalize homosexuality and convince everyone that it's normal and equal to heterosexuality, it's blatantly dishonest. I also don't like the campaign where everyone must not only avoid discriminating against gays but feel pressure to support homosexuality

Homosexuality is a mental illness. I don't hate people with mental illnesses but I also don't think it should be encouraged and celebrated

I feel that the pro-gay campaign is one of many attempts to make a traditional monogamous heterosexual marriage seem antiquated and non-modern

I have no problem with gay people. I'm not huge on it being pushed to kids, but otherwise, what is it any business of the government?

I don't make those calls. I don't know if there's consensus on it. In the war room, I think slurs like that usually aren't a good idea to allow. I get in the OT it's thrown around but they aren't talking about politics really

I get that you don't own the site, but that kind of moderation should be automated as it once was. There are only 4 WR mods and you're the only one who's ever here, you can't sweep the forum for bad words 24/7. Maybe put it on an admin's desk?

Lust in general isnt something to be proud of. Homosexuals on average i would say are leaning towards the lust side. Its probably just as immoral as using contraceptives (from a logical perspective).

Lust is probably an issue in society, but to single out homosexuals as the scapegoat would be wrong.

I get that you don't own the site, but that kind of moderation should be automated as it once was. There are only 4 WR mods and you're the only one who's ever here, you can't sweep the forum for bad words 24/7. Maybe put it on an admin's desk?

PM me or other mods for stuff like this. It's not meant for the thread

I've been taking down the f word. People shouldn't be using it but I can't see everytime someone does it unless it's brought to my attention

there's no vocabulary "blacklist" notification protocol/script feature on these forums for yous guys?

I am ok with gay people as long as i dont see 2 men kissing or gay parade.

Its just disgusting for me, and i cant do anything about, it seems hardwired into my brains.

I'm sure people will try to dredge this one up again after they're through gutting Roe v Wade.

It was amazing how quickly gay marriage became accepted despite the massive campaign of religious bigotry opposing it. I suppose people get tired of not being assholes from time to time though, so maybe we'll attack the gays again.

Gay marriage was not actually accepted, people voted against it and then the Supreme Court overruled it and forced it on us. Then there is great societal pressure to not speak out against it, like that bakery who didn't want to participate in a gay wedding

What I don't like is this campaign to normalize homosexuality and convince everyone that it's normal and equal to heterosexuality, it's blatantly dishonest. I also don't like the campaign where everyone must not only avoid discriminating against gays but feel pressure to support homosexuality

Homosexuality is a mental illness. I don't hate people with mental illnesses but I also don't think it should be encouraged and celebrated

I feel that the pro-gay campaign is one of many attempts to make a traditional monogamous heterosexual marriage seem antiquated and non-modern

Right on man. It is definitely an illness just like transgenderism. This stuff should not be promoted and celebrated.

But this is how the loony left sees the world. Up is down, left is right, and assholes are vaginas.

Gay marriage was not actually accepted, people voted against it and then the Supreme Court overruled it and forced it on us. Then there is great societal pressure to not speak out against it, like that bakery who didn't want to participate in a gay wedding
lol

As if by caricature, it comes.

I doubt the women in that picture are actual lesbians.

I'm not against people doing what they want to do as adults, but I am somewhat wary of homosexuals. So many of them are sort of bitchy, unreliable, self centered. Not every one, but every one I've met personally. Seeing that they threw a hissy fit over Ivanka isn't surprising in the least. It's the exact type of behavior I'd expect of them.

They always seem to only be happy when drunk or high. Again, just the ones I've met that I knew were gay. I'm not saying all are this way.
I could say the same about conservatives. You could literally substitute the word conservative for homosexuals/lesbians throughout the post.

I do not believe that it is generally a good idea to market homosexuality as a normal state for a male or lesbianism as a normal state for a woman. We ought to acknowledge that they are forms of sexuality that are divergent from the natural behaviour of a male or a female.

Once we normalize such divergent sexual behaviour within our environment, we will see increasing amounts of it.

I will post what I just wrote in another thread:

There is a reason that a union between people of the same sex is called same sex marriage or gay marriage. It is not the same as the marriage between a man and a woman. What is poetic about marriage is the mystery, power and romance of two people of the opposite sex coming together in holy matrimony. Something poetic and mysterious is lost when it is two dudes or two chicks getting married. The mysteriousness and foreignness of two different sexes coming together is lost when it is two people of the same sex coming together.

I am not against people loving the person they choose to, but I will not pretend that gay marriage and the significance and importance of a man and woman coming together is the same thing.

No problem with gays, gay sex or gay marriage in theory.... in practice though it's been a real pain in the ass (no pun intended).

Don't love how everybody is pushing the lifestyle like it's normal. Don't love how they go out of their way to 'expose' people who privately disagree with their lifestyle. Don't love how they're above criticism and any argument against their 'community' means you're a homophobe. Don't love how you're not allowed to make gay jokes anymore.

I don't really care what people do with their junk or v-jays in the privacy of their own homes. I find it strange people care so much.

Do you care if a guy rubs one out? Why do you care if another guy rubs it out for him?

Public displays could be a different matter.

People put a weird significance on sexual organs and what gets blood flowing to them.

Spot on!

What really gets me is the push for kids to be transgender especially when they are very young. It should be viewed as child abuse. If they want to dress like a girl/guy then so be it but giving them estrogen/testosterone is disgusting and wrong.

Also I have no problem with the "f" word or words for anyone for that matter. sticks and stones. Its human nature. I personally wouldn't call a gay man a "f" but I definitely would call a straight man that.

Back