is a same sex relationship abhorrent, or are you just against gay men?

Hate the sin, love the sinner

I think people are sick and tired of leftists and their social justice. And how they've acted out in public the last few months.

No problem with gays, gay sex or gay marriage in theory.... in practice though it's been a real pain in the ass (no pun intended).

Don't love how everybody is pushing the lifestyle like it's normal. Don't love how they go out of their way to 'expose' people who privately disagree with their lifestyle. Don't love how they're above criticism and any argument against their 'community' means you're a homophobe. Don't love how you're not allowed to make gay jokes anymore.

I believe people should refrain from promiscuity and be married (or at least in a committed relationship for a long time) before engaging in sexual intercourse. I hold both straight people and homosexuals to this standard. Tragically, it has almost become a crime to criticize homosexuals for being promiscuous and sexually reckless.

I have no problem with gay folks, I mean shit, a lot of the times I would never know they would be gay in the first place. but I did have a negative experience at the workplace about a year ago with this super creepy dude who I later learned was gay.

what I'm talking about in the following quote is the "16 personalities" test.:

I learned about this from this creepy dude at work once. I was a consultant so I knew of everyone from a distance. he would always ask us for our results. I then found out he was gay & banging one of the guys on his team. then I found out he used this to gauge dudes so he could lure them into experimenting & shit. fucking creepy as all hell.

Personally I don't care what consenting adults do with, or to each other. Fill your boots, or whatever else you want to.

My two derogatory comments in that thread were an insult to their character, not because of their sexuality. The two just happened to intersect.

Edit: it's been covered.

On topic, my college friends used to talk about enjoying watching two women go at it and I never understood it until I saw the lesbian kissing scene from Mulholland Drive. Now I get it.

Last edited:
Gay people of all genders are awesome. They tend to be higher economic households and dont produce dumpster babies that taxpayers have to subsidize -- and thus, less poor children in which liberals have to use to argue why i should pay more taxes.

Thanks, Gays!

Why are ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" and ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" allowed now?
Those words were traditionally not even allowed to be typed? And if they were, there were infractions, yeah?
@Madmick, @Zankou @Ruprecht @Lead

okay, it looks like at least one of the words is still blocked.
One down...?

When they relaunched the OT, they basically put no rules on it. You can go drop N bomb after N bomb now in the OT and not even catch yellows. Or at least that is my guess for the change.

>no argument
>insult

You don't have a way to disprove my evidence but you feel that you are right so all you can do is throw empty insults. Sad!
And for bonus caricature value, you're calling your opinion evidence and demanding it be disproved.

hi all and happy holidays to everyone!

i noticed in this thread, http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...by-angry-man-just-for-being-on-plane.3428819/, a very virulent kind of hatred towards folks who pursue same sex relationships by a good portion of this forum.

i was wondering, though, is it same sex relationships that sicken you, like this one? like, is this "bad" and do you find yourself looking at this image in a kind of moral outrage?

kissing-lesbians.jpg

or is it that you just don't like when men partake in this sort of activity?

- IGIT
i don't care.... just don't force churches to marry them

On topic here, Game of Thrones would be the best show ever made if I didn't constantly have to watch guys make out. FYI, there is not one male make out scene in the GOT books.

I honestly think the same reason that people have a higher rate of phobia for snakes and spiders, is the same reason I am repulsed by seeing two guys make out. It is a evolutionary trait.

I have zero issues with gay people, but please TV, and specifically HBO, stop making me watch two dudes make out to watch good TV.

I personally don't give a shit, but I would assume that there is a larger bias against gay men as opposed to gay women. The gay stigma that has met the most criticism is among gay men not being "real men". Most of the slurs and insults are targeted at gay men, and not gay women.

For instance, I assume that if I were to make a comparative list of slurs and insults toward gays, that vast, vast majority of them would be targeted at gay men. Like 50-1.

Traditional masculinity is valued by the sexes, much more than femininity is.

I don't make those calls. I don't know if there's consensus on it. In the war room, I think slurs like that usually aren't a good idea to allow. I get in the OT it's thrown around but they aren't talking about politics really
In the ot it's just ball busting. Here it's more of a slur. Word filter would deal with that without resorting to snitches.

And for bonus caricature value, you're calling your opinion evidence and demanding it be disproved.

>the results of a democratic vote and supreme court decision is opinion and not evidence

I'm almost tired of destroying you in every thread

all animals instinctively know to procreate. you can even break that down to living cells for that matter.

with that said I've heard the argument before plenty a time brought up that homosexuality defeats the very purpose of why we as humans exist, because it goes against procreation, technicalities aside (in vitro fertilization, surrogates etc.).

I can see that, but at the same time we aren't primitive & are the most advanced species so far on record where we have the gift of free will, & free thought. we are able to govern ourselves freely & independently - & the US is meant to be the Utopia, aka safe haven, to protect this freedom of ours.

therefore we should not shun those that are homosexual, or different than us as long as they conduct themselves appropriately in a respectful manner always & are law abiding citizens.

love your neighbor as yourself.

I find overly effeminate men, you know the, "oh my gosh" ones (the one that the *gay voice* is reserved for) annoy me.. not because they're gay but because they fucking insist on touching you when they talk to you or put their hand on your arm and shit.

I don't give a shit that it's a gay dude touching me.. I give a shit that it's a person touching me when I'd rather not.

Milo, for everything I like about the guy the way he pisses off feminists and in general is a bit of an asshole... his mannerisms and the way he is on say.... Rogan's podcast annoy me as he strikes me as the "I touch your arm while I speak to you" gay dude.
I think this sums it up for me. I find flamboyance to be an annoying personality trait, and that's probably my biggest "issue" with gay people. Obviously, not all gays act like that.

Otherwise, what people do behind closed doors is their own business.

There have been a number of gay men who were also great men in history (Frederick the Great and Trajan of Rome atleast displayed such characteristics).

Diveregent behaviour from the normal is to be expected, but I suppose I have more of a problem with the recent trend that being gay is the defining trait for an increasing number of homosexuals.
I don't see why it's something that ought to be brought to the forefront. I feel that many gay people are chained to living the "gay lifestyle" that is expected of them, allowing homosexuality to define their lives which otherwise probably wouldn't be worth mentioning.

Last edited:
I think this sums it up for me. I find flamboyance to be an annoying personality trait, and that's probably my biggest "issue" with gay people. Obviously, not all gays act like that.

Otherwise, what people do behind closed doors is their own business.
I know I have a great friend that is ultra flamboyant and can't decide if he is gay or bi (dude is 26 and a virgin which always has one person in the friend group go "SoAndSo... are you sure you're just not really effeminate and straight?" and he is probably one of the nicest people in the world... that said... the flamboyance is annoying as shit.

Back