Is a guy creepy if he's waiting for a 17 year old girl to turn 18?

I think if you're a grown man flirting with that line it's already a problem.

I'm in my early thirties and honestly I feel creepy even talking to women under 25.

Yeah I'm 40 and try to avoid all of the young girls at the gym, they probably think I'm being rude

d2JHTyG.jpg

https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=mOYDAAAAIBAJ&pg=7363,5969463&hl=en

According to this news article in 1957, Eunice have all her seven kids by that year. Eunice was 29years then. Her oldest is 14 years old which means she gave birth to her first child at 15. Probably meant they had sex way earlier.

It's definitely weird by today's standard even with lower age of consent in most countries other than USA. But the important point is, if the article were to be taken to be true. Both were stayed married, presumably happy until the end. Which is more than what we can say for modern marriages.

Last edited:
I think if you're under 21 it's not creepy.
If you're over 21 it's creepy.
Need a line in the sand somewhere and that's it imo

Yes, I've always said that.

It's like minimum wage, "we'd pay you even lower if we could but it's illegal!"

I saw a "countdown until she turns 18" clock one time. I can't remember if it was for the Olson Twins a long time ago or Selena Gomez. I can't remember, some 17 year old at the time girl.
Probably was Emma Watson. The world was obsessed with her turning 18. I didn't understand it as someone younger than her and I don't understand it as an adult now. She's moderately cute at best, but literally a child star who never really looked much different as she aged. Couldn't understand why everyone was so excited for her to be old enough to fuck.

If the guy is @Red Beard then yeah, definitely a creep that needs a seat glued to his butt.

Probably was Emma Watson. The world was obsessed with her turning 18. I didn't understand it as someone younger than her and I don't understand it as an adult now. She's moderately cute at best, but literally a child star who never really looked much different as she aged. Couldn't understand why everyone was so excited for her to be old enough to fuck.

I agree with you. I think she usually gets the prize when the category of "who is the most overrated celebrity?" comes up.

This is a bit tricky. I think intent matters and in my book your desire for the 17 yr old (even tho you show restraint) is just as blameworthy as doing the actual deed with her.

What you guys think?

As long as it’s legal enjoy.
But
Yeah it’s creepy if you’re like 30 + am doing doing thi

Back