Is a guy creepy if he's waiting for a 17 year old girl to turn 18?

The thing where singer is singing but theres music coming from speakers in background?

Im assuming you were referencing her singing ability with super bowl?

Or how good she looked?
Okay, it was played live here.

Lol, you fucknuts calling her a hag and Afleck being the hunk. I LOVE Batfleck but he is punching way above his weight with her and, I know that goes against the grain because Sherdog men for the majority are really miserable old gits.
Lol at him 'punching above his weight'. Maybe 20 years ago.

He is 49, and can get an endless line of 21 year old models for each week of the month if he wants.
He is giving her one last dance because he is kind.

Wanting a fully developed 17 year old as an adult male is not pedophilia. But it is fucking creepy. My son is 17 and the girls he brings over are often very beautiful in. A youthful way. Then they open their mouths and you realize that older men into a girl like this is flat out creepy. I’m in my late 40s, in shape, salt and pepper hair and I get younger girls flirting with me at bars. I know they either have Daddy issues, or want a Sugar Daddy and I’m not interested in either.

This is a bit tricky. I think intent matters and in my book your desire for the 17 yr old (even tho you show restraint) is just as blameworthy as doing the actual deed with her.

What you guys think?
What.
There are universally hot, fully grown 17 Y-Os. It is morally reprehensible to just be attracted to them?

Depends on the age of the guy. If he’s like 18-20, no. If he’s some old fart grooming her, then he’s a creep.

I think if you're a grown man flirting with that line it's already a problem.

I'm in my early thirties and honestly I feel creepy even talking to women under 25.

I am 41 and do not feel OK flirting with women under like 35. But it doesn't mean that I deny that a hot 17 Y-O is hot.

Either way, I'm a gigantic Batfleck fan, like massive, all through the Kevin Smith stuff like proper favourite actor. But she's fucking gorgeous.

She's not out his league. IIRC they were engaged like 20 years ago. Also, he's a tall, rich, famous actor/director. He could be dating 20-something models, like Leo, if he wanted to. Just because J-Lo is gorgeous, doesn't mean she is out of his league.

To me it comes down to situation. I think those countdown to 18 people who are waiting to be lewd about celebrities, those folks are just being gross the whole time.

If we’re talking an actual relationship, and you wait until the other person can give consent, that’s perfectly ok. There’s nothing substantially more or less disgusting about being attracted to a 17 year old than an 18 year old, anybody who wants to associate with teenagers is kind of fucked up if you ask me, but being respectful of the intent of age of consent laws is a positive in any case.

In most places the age of consent is lower than 18, so it’s a creepier question still when you consider the cutoff line at 14 or 16, when it seems like it should be illegal either way.

18 is tough because the girl is still in high school. But I don't see anything wrong with banging 20 year old if you're any age...if u can pull it off.

A morning radio show I used to listen to back in Nashville had an Olson twins countdown. Looking back on it I should have been more creeped out by it.

This is a bit tricky. I think intent matters and in my book your desire for the 17 yr old (even tho you show restraint) is just as blameworthy as doing the actual deed with her.

What you guys think?

Are we talking about a 20-year old waiting for a girl to turn 18, or more like a 40-year old waiting for a girl to turn 18? Big difference IMO.

She's not out his league. IIRC they were engaged like 20 years ago. Also, he's a tall, rich, famous actor/director. He could be dating 20-something models, like Leo, if he wanted to. Just because J-Lo is gorgeous, doesn't mean she is out of his league.
Okay, I'll settle for in the same league then. But looks wise she's better looking than him, and I'm not even much of a fan of her's when I really am of his. Rose tinted glasses of for once, lol. It really was a dream come true for me when he was cast as my favourite superhero, he's ace.

Anyone over 30 wanting to date a 17/18 year old likes kids.

Shoot the cunt

Lol at him 'punching above his weight'. Maybe 20 years ago.

He is 49, and can get an endless line of 21 year old models for each week of the month if he wants.
He is giving her one last dance because he is kind.
And you don't think she could?

I am 41 and do not feel OK flirting with women under like 35. But it doesn't mean that I deny that a hot 17 Y-O is hot.

I mean sure you can notice that an attractive person is attractive. But the clear age difference is enough for me to keep it moving pretty much immediately after that initial thought.

18 is tough because the girl is still in high school. But I don't see anything wrong with banging 20 year old if you're any age...if u can pull it off.
maybe in murica, but she's either at University or has been part of the workforce for 2 years in the UK { More likely still in education now, but not so long ago, the majority would be part of the workforce at 16}

Back