Is a guy creepy if he's waiting for a 17 year old girl to turn 18?

LOL, my grandpa met my grandmother when he was 29 and she was 17, but this was in late 50's.

Different times, hard to judge.

When 2 Baltic people meet eachother in Eastern Russia, they have to stick together. <45>

Last edited:
This is a bit tricky. I think intent matters and in my book your desire for the 17 yr old (even tho you show restraint) is just as blameworthy as doing the actual deed with her.

What you guys think?
This thread is literally an embodiment of the emasculation and cuckedness of Western society.

Most countries it's legal to get with a 17 year old, forget waiting till she turns 18.
If he is like an old man then yes it's going to come across as creepy but otherwise it's normal.

You made a thread calling this ordinary thing 'creepy' meanwhile 50+yr old hags like J-Lo are parading their asses around still trying to get attention and transgenders are trying to say men and women don't really exist.

<{clintugh}>

Depends on the 17 years old and what your long term plans are.

Yes, of course. Unless the guy is roughfully the same age as the young girl.

d2JHTyG.jpg
<30>

Legal age is all that matters imo although some countries have a shockingly low age of consent. 17, 18 I see nothing wrong with it. I'd find a 30 year old dating a 90 year old strange but it's not something I care about. Likewise for a 17 year old and a 40 year old, it's a bit weird but who cares.

Half your age, plus 7 is the rule I've always known. If that means you have to wait six months for it to be true, I don't really think that is creepy.

If you are 30 and she is 15, going 16, then yes that is basically grooming.

Legal age is all that matters imo although some countries have a shockingly low age of consent. 17, 18 I see nothing wrong with it. I'd find a 30 year old dating a 90 year old strange but it's not something I care about. Likewise for a 17 year old and a 40 year old, it's a bit weird but who cares.

Canada and Britian effectively have an age of conset at 14. But this only applies to people of similar ages. The true 'adulting' age is 18, where they can legally even bang their teacher if they want. It is somewhat similar to Romeo & Juliet laws in the US

I am personally of the opinion it depends on what the girl look like.

I find it more creepy if a guy have sex with a legal girl that look 13 than someone who wait for a mature looking girl that is not legal yet.

It's strange the way relationships are viewed at different times and different places. There was a time when a man was expected to go into the world and establish himself financially prior to marriage. Try going to an older part of a cemetery. You will find many examples of couples where the wife was much younger than the husband. When I was doing a report on the 1918 flu, I went to the local cemeteries to look for people who died in 1918 and 1919 and it was very common for the husband to be 10 or more years older than the wife, especially in the city. In the country cemeteries, they were more likely to be closer in age. Maybe because the families stayed on the family farms so they had their careers.

Last edited:
This thread is literally an embodiment of the emasculation and cuckedness of Western society.

Most countries it's legal to get with a 17 year old, forget waiting till she turns 18.
If he is like an old man then yes it's going to come across as creepy but otherwise it's normal.

You made a thread calling this ordinary thing 'creepy' meanwhile 50+yr old hags like J-Lo are parading their asses around still trying to get attention and transgenders are trying to say men and women don't really exist.

<{clintugh}>
Lol, you fucknuts calling her a hag and Afleck being the hunk. I LOVE Batfleck but he is punching way above his weight with her and, I know that goes against the grain because Sherdog men for the majority are really miserable old gits.

does it stop being creepy if her parents are okay with the relationship ?

R.85d15beba51993043a06273c76f6f356

Lol, you fucknuts calling her a hag and Afleck being the hunk. I LOVE Batfleck but he is punching way above his weight with her and, I know that goes against the grain because Sherdog men for the majority are really miserable old gits.

How exactly is affleck punching above weight?

Affleck is a handsome guy whos a good actor and a great director (hilariously hes better at directing than acting)

J lo is a singer who became popular due to 1 song and her ass really, basically 90s version of instagram model nowadays. Go to south america you will find million like her walking around

Last edited:
How is exactly is affleck punching above weight?

Affleck is a handsone guy whos a good actor and a great director (hilariously hes better at directing than acting)

J lo is a singer who became popular due to 1 song and her ass really, basically 90s version of instagram model nowadays. Go to south america you will find million like her walking around
So you haven't seen her act in anything then? Have you seen that hideous tattoo? It's alright, Sherdog will always love the guy over the chick. And I really, he's like my top 3 actors probablyand I fancy him heaps, when he got the Batman role I was jumping through hoops. But in comparison she is a shedton better looking. What did you think of the half time show of the Super Bowl she did?

So you haven't seen her act in anything then? Have you seen that hideous tattoo? It's alright, Sherdog will always love the guy over the chick. And I really, he's like my top 3 actors probablyand I fancy him heaps, when he got the Batman role I was jumping through hoops. But in comparison she is a shedton better looking. What did you think of the half time show of the Super Bowl she did?

Super bowl is playbacked or whatever its called in english. She can act but comparing anything film related to affleck is not smart

Yeah she looks great but not out of afflecks league considering who affleck is.

Either way this is one of those matter of opinion things

Super bowl is playbacked or whatever its called in english. She can act but comparing anything film related to affleck is not smart

Yeah she looks great but not out of afflecks league considering who affleck is.

Either way this is one of those matter of opinion things
What do you mean playbacked?

Either way, I'm a gigantic Batfleck fan, like massive, all through the Kevin Smith stuff like proper favourite actor. But she's fucking gorgeous.

This is a bit tricky. I think intent matters and in my book your desire for the 17 yr old (even tho you show restraint) is just as blameworthy as doing the actual deed with her.

What you guys think?
Whoever you are, stay away from minors. At least until you learn the laws that apply to them and YOU, in regards to sex.

What do you mean playbacked?

The thing where singer is singing but theres music coming from speakers in background?

Im assuming you were referencing her singing ability with super bowl?

Or how good she looked?

Back