Irish Politician Vows to Ban Goats Title Fight In Dublin

There is no reason to believe she has learned anything. Saying oops I was wrong after doing something so ridiculous doesn't mean anything.

If I beat my wife and then say sorry it was a mistake it doesn't mean I'm not a wife beater. There was no reason to beat my wife in the first place.

you still haven't picked up a dictionary I see. She is no longer ignorant, but you remain ignorant

I also see you have a broken thesaurus because your comparison of someone beating their wife to someone who spoke out of turn , then apologized after realizing they were wrong is ridiculous.

Damn, Ireland must be a paradise, a regular Utopia, why else would a politician focus so much attention on something so meaningless? They must also be filthy rich, why else would they not want an event that would bring financial gain?

ETA: This is why Dana is pushing McGreggor on us so hard, even politicians get destroyed by him.

you still haven't picked up a dictionary I see. She is no longer ignorant, but you remain ignorant

I also see you have a broken thesaurus because your comparison of someone beating their wife to someone who spoke out of turn , then apologized after realizing they were wrong is ridiculous.

She was jumping with two feet into what she saw as a bandwagon to be played out on breakfast radio to an audience of housewives who need something to protest against, money wins everytime even our lazy media know that and she is still an ignorant irritant.

After Conor has a little talk with her, I think he'll fight for the belt in Dublin, the home of the goat!

Conor Bless

Politicians trying to regulate stuff they know jackshit about(thus causing unintended consequences worse than before)is nothing new.

Wait, she was smart enough to go back on her comments, so at least she's not a complete dumbass.

nice to see politicians in countries outside the US worry about just as much irrelevant shit as they do here.

As many bad things as you can say about US politicians - they are in no way shape or form worse then their European counterparts ( sometimes more uneducated though - see Palin, Sarah ).

I agree with her. Goat fighting is a pretty brutal sport... not quite as bad as dog fighting, but still I think it should be banned.

Human Goatfighting should be banned

shit. I thought I was being original, but was ninja'd while reading the last few pages :(

Dumb bitch, shut yer hole and go back to your pots and pans.

The will of Conor supercedes that of the Irish government.

Dude, this is sherdog. Giving her twitter to sherdog is HARDLY going to convince her that she was wrong and decent ppl watch MMA.

Can you imagine what she's going to get from these zombies here?

"STFU you stoopid bich - yoo dont no a dam thing about UFC fitting"

"You dumb feminist **** - haven't you women done enuff?"

"You obviously need some alpha dick in your life, bitch - you'd be lucky if the GOAT would fuck you"

I can't imagine how this could possibly give her a more informed opinion on MMA. I'd think Sherdog would be the last place she'd get an informed, mature opinion on MMA!

Bad move.

you need to relax bro... shes nobody , noone is going to take her seriously.

Surprised No one is not a troll name but a real senator's name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back